PS5 pre-orders start 9/17/2020

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sony announcing preorders for the next day, then prematurely activates them 5 minutes after their show and people are struggling to get one.

Sony didnt start their pre-orders. Walmart started it and everyone else followed.

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
I'm honestly interested to see how this XBOX release gonna go down.
8KZy.gif

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
BTW good luck to nikkas trying to resale. Be prepared for EBAY fukkery and I pray you nikkas ain't going to meet up with somebody trying to sell in person cause that shyt has fukkery written all over it come November, nikkas gonna be getting robbed left and right.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Starting 10am PT, Friday 9/18 click below to enter the event

• This URL is unique to you and not meant to be shared with anyone else*

• When clicked, you will be placed in a waiting room

• When it’s your turn, you’ll get access to complete your PS5™ Console Pre-Order Reservation!**

if u ain't get this email direct from Sony u lauce

Doing it this way prevents their site from being hammered. Smart.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
BTW good luck to nikkas trying to resale. Be prepared for EBAY fukkery and I pray you nikkas ain't going to meet up with somebody trying to sell in person cause that shyt has fukkery written all over it come November, nikkas gonna be getting robbed left and right.
thank god for being a grown up and living in a quiet neighborhood.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Starting 10am PT, Friday 9/18 click below to enter the event

• This URL is unique to you and not meant to be shared with anyone else*

• When clicked, you will be placed in a waiting room

• When it’s your turn, you’ll get access to complete your PS5™ Console Pre-Order Reservation!**

if u ain't get this email direct from Sony u lauce

I probably bought like at least 10 Sony consoles...3 ps4s alone and these nikkas treat me like a red headed step child :mjlol:....:francis:

I checked spam, trash and Sony emails for the last year :mjcry:

I’m flippin to the green side, MS wouldn’t do me like this man :to:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I think that set up robbery shyt died with craigslist when people moved to fb classifieds...

Either way for local deals, police depts used to urge people to there in the parking lot or some shyt but hell a nikka might get shot mistakenly for a robber tryin to make deal there now currently :patrice:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I probably bought like at least 10 Sony consoles...3 ps4s alone and these nikkas treat me like a red headed step child :mjlol:....:francis:

I checked spam, trash and Sony emails for the last year :mjcry:

I’m flippin to the green side, MS wouldn’t do me like this man :to:
Yeah, that shyt got me kinda fukked up. Had my same PlayStation id for 14 years, used across 3, vita, and 4. And a nikka couldn't get an email? :gucci:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

Like I said in the RTX 3080 thread, there needs to be a moratorium on reselling new hot items for like six months.