PS5 pre-orders start 9/17/2020

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Why are people acting like there won’t be more stock coming in the next few days/weeks/months till launch and even after? :what:

Exactly...

Also resellers that purchased 3 - 4 plus units will be desperate to sell them on release date.

Everyone will be trying to sell the PS5 on the November 12th release date so the market will be flooded with units. Good chance you can cop close to retail.

Some people will cancel orders once the Xbox links drop...

PS5 drops 2 days after the Xbox launch so theres gonna be alot of money tied up so people will be desperate to sell - which works in your favor.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
imma jsut wait till i see someone say that more stock is up. like someone said im sure sony plans on having more in the next few days/weeks/months. i wouldve liekd to cop yesterday/today for piece of mind though

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
I highly doubt it for several reasons but this isn't the thread for that

Hopefully all of you that want one get it, but all these product launches are are to drum up hype with xyz selling out, then some popping up at the same places the next week. There's batches so keep that in mind.

Xbox will get alot of sells jst off people being upset with how the launch for PS5 went