PS5 pre-orders start 9/17/2020

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Speak for yourself, I like to have tech day 1.

We want to spend that money to say

Then I spent 500 bucks on this
Just to be like nikka you ain't up on this!

:yeshrug:

Truth be told though. For a lot of people until like next summer, the best odds for getting one was yesterday. Going forward, again, it will be right place, right time. One thing I've learned is that Amazon are the professionals and some other sites handled this like amateurs. So with that, Amazon is going to get my dollars going forward.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
We want to spend that money to say

:yeshrug:

Truth be told though. For a lot of people until like next summer, the best odds for getting one was yesterday. Going forward, again, it will be right place, right time. One thing I've learned is that Amazon are the professionals and some other sites handled this like amateurs. So with that, Amazon is going to get my dollars going forward.
Yeah I scooped last gen at launch from amazon. Easy and on my doorstep with no problems. Expecting the same with this gen.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I'm honestly interested to see how this XBOX release gonna go down. Kinda feel like those gonna sell out instantly too. And if retailers jump the gun like they did with Sony, we'll see more fukkery.

I hope the Series X doesn’t sell out initially, I’m going to try to get one. If not I’ll be content with the Xbox One X for now.

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
I secured a pre order from Amazon at midnight est. Then at 330 am est I secured one from best buy.

:blessed:

Prolly gonna end up canceling 1