PS5 pre-orders start 9/17/2020

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
are you really gonna be getting prior to release date on Sep 25???

tenor.gif

aight where these posters from :comeon:

The Blackout

F-ck Da Mods
Daps
I think that e-mail Sony sent out said select units would go out on the 25th but it's in the fineprint

never preordered a console before so i was curious. i was under the impression that the units ship out around nation release date but that Sams Club site said he’ll have his on the 25th, which is next week lmaoo

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
never preordered a console before so i was curious. i was under the impression that the units ship out around nation release date but that Sams Club site said he’ll have his on the 25th, which is next week lmaoo

@Rekkapryde ain't getting a PS5 next wk breh :russ: your average person might be able to get their hands on it a couple wks early if they wanna break that kinda bread

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Geez, you guys acting like kids for this ps5. It isnt serious. You're not gonna miss out if you dont get the system on launch

And they better make this shyt good too. This hype train shyt is wack. The thing that made the older consoles more exciting is because they were what they were. A damn gaming console. The hype nowadays is better than the system or the game. So sony better deliver. Between the ps3 and ps4, they both were alright compared to the first two. Sony you owe your consumer base.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Geez, you guys acting like kids for this ps5. It isnt serious. You're not gonna miss out if you dont get the system on launch

And they better make this shyt good too. This hype train shyt is wack. The thing that made the older consoles more exciting is because they were what they were. A damn gaming console. The hype nowadays is better than the system or the game. So sony better deliver. Between the ps3 and ps4, they both were alright compared to the first two. Sony you owe your consumer base.

Speak for yourself, I like to have tech day 1.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

If PS3 wasn't a worthy successor to the PS2 to you, I think you might be out of Sony's wheelhouse :russ: it started out pitiful but halfway through til the end it was on a :mjgrin: run