PS5 pre-orders start 9/17/2020

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Glad I can now sit the new pre-orders out.
Sam's Club
Target
Amazon
on the PS5 side and hopefully one of them comes through for early launch day.

Best Buy
Amazon
on the Xbox side. Plan to pick up the Best Buy console just keeping Amazon for backup cause Best Buy was acting weird that day.

If I can get a day 1 PS5 at Best Buy I'd drop the others. Want those reward points. Since I applied and got approved for the Chase Freedom Flex credit card I'm getting $200 back on $500 spend so one of these consoles will be $300 for me.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Glad I can now sit the new pre-orders out.
Sam's Club
Target
Amazon
on the PS5 side and hopefully one of them comes through for early launch day.

Best Buy
Amazon
on the Xbox side. Plan to pick up the Best Buy console just keeping Amazon for backup cause Best Buy was acting weird that day.

If I can get a day 1 PS5 at Best Buy I'd drop the others. Want those reward points. Since I applied and got approved for the Chase Freedom Flex credit card I'm getting $200 back on $500 spend so one of these consoles will be $300 for me.

Damn, you just reminded me i need to apply for that. I got the old chase freedom now, but got it over two years ago.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'ma wait til next year I think, I don't think these will be easy to find for the rest of the year at least. I still got some games to finish anyway.

But I will be on the prowl if I see one.:mjlit:
I was just thinking the same thing, I already got the XSX on lock and I’ll cop Cyberpunk on that. And Hyrule Warriors is dropping the same month so u already know that’s a day one.

:jbhmm:plus gamepass