PS5 pre-orders start 9/17/2020

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
why spend 100 dollars more if you’re someone who has purchased mainly digital this gen? Digital was a no brainer for people like me. I haven’t purchased a non digital ps4 game since 2016.

Right.

I’m pretty much paying 100 dollars for a feature I’m never gonna use. I haven’t bought a disc in years

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There has to be a way to share digital games to your system because my friends were in party chat and some way he was able to log out and let dude download DLC to his Ps4.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
There has to be a way to share digital games to your system because my friends were in party chat and some way he was able to log out and let dude download DLC to his Ps4.
Another person just needs to activate that console as their primary. I do this with my son's PS4 - I have it activated as my primary console and I will log in and download certain purchases of mine or games from my library to his so that he can then log into his account and play.

Games are tied to accounts so if a valid account that owns the game is on the console, other users of the console will be able to play the game.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Another person just needs to activate that console as their primary. I do this with my son's PS4 - I have it activated as my primary console and I will log in and download certain purchases of mine or games from my library to his so that he can then log into his account and play.

Games are tied to accounts so if a valid account that owns the game is on the console, other users of the console will be able to play the game.

this.

same with PS Plus.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
gimme that CML exclusive at cost:mjcry:

E-yJ2c.gif

Price of the brick goin up.... :mjgrin: