PS5 officially has the biggest console launch month in US history

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s what I’ve been saying though. Everywhere you go, on social media, on the news all you hear about is the PS5, sony didn’t even have to market this shyt it became a meme and that alone is worth more than the millions they probably spent on producing commercials and deals with Burger King.

The xbox isn’t really part of the pop culture lexicon

For real once I seen how the PS5 secured meme took off I knew it was going to be a selling beast.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
they really needed halo at launch to turn shyt around. While the ps5 didn't release with any MONSTER must have titles, since spider-man could be had on ps4 and demons souls while a REALLY good remake is still mostly the same as the ps3 version, the ps4 released at least 3 blockbuster titles this year already so the hype was already in place for sony. It was microsoft that had more to prove and they dropped the ball having a head start with marketing, once again. They revealed their console and some games LAST year and sitll didn't release with anything.

they needed HALO and they needed it to look as good as it'll prob end up looking by the end of NEXT year and by then they are already playing a game of catch up again with sony releasing a bunch of exclusives this year.
Nope

5 year old games are all that matter

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
giphy.gif

The divide between the hardcore online forum dwellers and the masses have never been clearer.

The armchair analyst on resetera swore PS5 was going to be a PS3 like disaster all year. :mjlol:

what morons thought that? :what:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Microsoft needs to do better.

it’s either very bad stock shortages/inventory or people just aren’t interested in just buying their machines for gamepass and the promise of better looking multi-plats.

Also I’m still not putting in past the naming convention fukking people up. If i wasn’t a GAMER i don’t think I’d know the difference between xbox one, x box one x, x box s, xbox series x, xbox series s...shyt i stil fukk them up sometimes when I’m typing. A

And the series S is gonna be this generations Kinect of bad ideas.
:pachaha:naming convention retarded

i was gonna buy a new xbox controller for the pc and even that naming is retarded:why:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Wait, Series X sold less than XB1 did? Am I reading this right or do I need to be corrected?
This is the result of y’all Sony stan bubble collapsing upon itself :mjlol:

In y’all brains XB1 was a flop. In reality XB1 sold more in the U.S. than PS4 at launch. And that was basically a result of supply. Microsoft sent most of their consoles to the U.S. while Sony went for a worldwide release.

This gen is the opposite. Microsoft launched in way more countries than ever before, while Sony concentrated their inventory to America.

Also Xbox manufacturing started much later as they waited for RDNA2 to be ready, while Sony went for whatever hybrid was available at the time.

All of this is known and has been discussed here before. But as usual You and your buddies like to play dumb for stan reasons.

Do better Sony stans :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would have been bigger if there was more consoles on the market. Sony needs to come strong with the second batch.:martin:

Scalpers got plenty of supply

Online has changed everything, even back when the ps4 came out most people brought consoels in stores in 2013 still

The scalpers ain't never stopping because people willing to buy double for a machine that ain't worth 1000

people over pay for GPU because at the end of the day you are still getting the best performance in the world currently and gpus are in low supply anyway because it's a niche market

you not getting that with a ps5 and people spending a rack just get one, one sony restocks, the scalper who now work in groups and operate like a business will buy out all these ps5s and they will be on the reseller's market

the desperations of gamers has been exposed and the scalpers smell blood

Daps
Reppin
NULL
consoles are toys for kids, Nintendo realized that, which is why they are the only OG company still around

they not worry about specs 4k or either of that premium shyt which is really for PC niche market, but they are trying to force into console market and its really destroying gaming

I mean consoles should still be at 1080p pushing the graphics and physic engines to new heights, and the PC should be for all the extra shyt like 4k and raytracing which would run much better because the base game would already look good at 1080p

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Can't talk power or SSD or bang for your buck so I guess sales charts and the controller will have to do

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
As much as I’ve been praising nintendo in here I honestly don’t think the switch is for me. Mine has been sitting around collecting dust for months now.

I’m kind of just holding out for SMTV at this point.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the result of y’all Sony stan bubble collapsing upon itself :mjlol:

In y’all brains XB1 was a flop. In reality XB1 sold more in the U.S. than PS4 at launch. And that was basically a result of supply. Microsoft sent most of their consoles to the U.S. while Sony went for a worldwide release.

This gen is the opposite. Microsoft launched in way more countries than ever before, while Sony concentrated their inventory to America.

Also Xbox manufacturing started much later as they waited for RDNA2 to be ready, while Sony went for whatever hybrid was available at the time.

All of this is known and has been discussed here before. But as usual You and your buddies like to play dumb for stan reasons.

Do better Sony stans :mjlol:
:mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Last edited: