PS5 officially has the biggest console launch month in US history

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Wait, Series X sold less than XB1 did? Am I reading this right or do I need to be corrected?
Why is that surprising tho lol. Xbox one didn’t go thru covid. Series x literally is selling in seconds when they go up. Same with s. It’s sold out. It just don’t have enough inventory. I work in retail and my store is getting tons of PlayStations and barley any Xbox’s. This was fukk up on Microsoft part tho

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I been convinced that Sony stans are cult like followers. PS5 ain't even portable in an age where smartphones and laptops are the norm. I only be at the crib to eat, shyt, and sleep only. I aint 14 anymore, playing videogames 30 hours a week. PS5 has,high end graphics and not pushing the evolution of gameplay or innovation, meanwhile 3rd party studios are going bankrupt with game budgets like $100 million and pay-for-DLC.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
I been convinced that Sony stans are cult like followers. PS5 ain't even portable in an age where smartphones and laptops are the norm. I only be at the crib to eat, shyt, and sleep only. I aint 14 anymore, playing videogames 30 hours a week. PS5 has,high end graphics and not pushing the evolution of gameplay or innovation, meanwhile 3rd party studios are going bankrupt with game budgets like $100 million and pay-for-DLC.

Legit retarded post :snoop:

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
High end graphics. What else does PS5 offer that the PS4 didnt do? Just bigger budget games that will bankrupt most atudios

So playing cyberpunk or MM on ps4 is the same as playing on ps5... :leostare:

Is that your argument:jbhmm:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
So playing cyberpunk or MM on ps4 is the same as playing on ps5... :leostare:

Is that your argument:jbhmm:
Outside of better graphics and a few extra tweaks on gameplay, it pretty much is. Crazy how the Japanese audience moved on from high powered consoles, and Sony now has to rely almost entirely on America and Europe for success.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Name your next gen console Xbox Series X/S so that consumers confuse it with Xbox One X/S brehs. :snoop:

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Why is that surprising tho lol. Xbox one didn’t go thru covid. Series x literally is selling in seconds when they go up. Same with s. It’s sold out. It just don’t have enough inventory. I work in retail and my store is getting tons of PlayStations and barley any Xbox’s. This was fukk up on Microsoft part tho

So XSX should be selling for more on ebay then right?:troll:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony sent most you us. More then Microsoft which is crazy on they part

source.gif