PS5 launching with no “Next gen exclusives” ******For the first Two years****

Daps
I'm disappointed about Horizon but I will see how they upgrade it on PS5 because that footage we saw was incredible. Idk how they got it to look that good crossgen.
That's the only saving grace
Did what we see from the Spiderman MM footage even possible on the PS4 w/out cutting shyt down?
Horizon look ridiculous if you told me it was cross gen I wouldn't believe you
So as long as the PS5's versions show a significant leap, then it might not be that bad if there cross gen games look like Horizon
But charging 70 :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That's the only saving grace
Did what we see from the Spiderman MM footage even possible on the PS4 w/out cutting shyt down?
Horizon look ridiculous if you told me it was cross gen I wouldn't believe you
So as long as the PS5's versions show a significant leap, then it might not be that bad if there cross gen games look like Horizon
But charging 70 :mjlol:
This is just confirmation bias. Those games don’t look far and away better than their PS4 versions, and for Horizon all we’ve seen is cutscenes

Daps
This is just confirmation bias. Those games don’t look far and away better than their PS4 versions, and for Horizon all we’ve seen is cutscenes
That's why I specifically referenced Horizon
Spiderman MM being cross gen after they marketed it like a PS5 only game is just... :stopitslime:
Sony still ain't shyt for that
But only three titles are confirmed cross gen
I was afraid the majority of Sony's exclusives would be but for all we know they could all end up being revealed to be cross gen outside of R&C, Demon's Souls, and GOW

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah Spider-man looked way better even from the first trailer back in June. The blog says the PS5 version of Spider-Man PS4 has:
The remaster for the PS5 is no simple up-res, as many of the game’s art assets have been completely updated to take advantage of the PS5 console’s horsepower. You’ll see better-looking characters with improved skin, eyes, hair, and facial animation (including our new, next-generation Peter Parker). You’ll also see ray-traced reflections and ambient shadows, improved lighting, more pedestrians and vehicles stretching further into the distance, and the same optional performance mode offered on Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales, allowing you to finally play the game at a targeted 60fps frame rate. We’ll be supporting near-instant loading, 3D audio, and the DualSense controller’s haptic feedback. Lastly we’re adding three amazing new Spider-Man suits, new photo mode features, and even new trophies for those of you looking to Platinum the game all over again.
These changes made Spider-Man Miles look far better than the PS4 game.

If it was just a 4K 60fps update it would look basically the same.
50350109341_5250ef1ea5_k.jpg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That's why I specifically referenced Horizon
Spiderman MM being cross gen after they marketed it like a PS5 only game is just... :stopitslime:
Sony still ain't shyt for that
But only three titles are confirmed cross gen
I was afraid the majority of Sony's exclusives would be but for all we know they could all end up being revealed to be cross gen outside of R&C, Demon's Souls, and GOW
No telling with them. Probably more are coming to PS4 they just have not said it yet

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah Spider-man looked way better even from the first trailer back in June. The blog says the PS5 version of Spider-Man PS4 has:

These changes made Spider-Man Miles look far better than the PS4 game.

If it was just a 4K 60fps update it would look basically the same.
50350109341_5250ef1ea5_k.jpg
Schermafbeelding-2020-06-12-om-21.36.19.png

The game looks good. But all the nonsense about not believing it could be done on PS4 is Sony stan confirmation bias.

stopit breh:mjlol:

Daps
Schermafbeelding-2020-06-12-om-21.36.19.png

The game looks good. But all the nonsense about not believe it could be done on PS4 is Sony stan confirmation bias.

stopit breh:mjlol:
In terms of how it is upgraded on the PS5
Should still be PS5 only
We need to see how much of a difference there is between the PS4 and PS5 versions of these games

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
In terms of how it is upgraded on the PS5
Should still be PS5 only
We need to see how much of a difference there is between the PS4 and PS5 versions of these games
People have overblown the idea of “next gen” exclusives due to console wars.

The games will look good at launch but as the gen goes on they will look a lot better. It’s the natural cycle. A game being cross gen or not doesn’t automatically make it look better/not as good.

Horizon is cross gen, but will probably look better than lots of “next gen” only games.

Daps
People have overblown the idea of “next gen” exclusives due to console wars.

The games will look good at launch but as the gen goes on they will look a lot better. It’s the natural cycle. A game being cross gen or not doesn’t automatically make it look better/not as good.
Look what happened with Craig idgaf what anybody says
Develop for the PS5 only or go home I don't want to hear this cross gen shyt :scust:
No you got to accommodate for the PS4 :scust:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Look what happened with Craig idgaf what anybody says
Develop for the PS5 only or go home I don't want to hear this cross gen shyt :scust:
No you got to accommodate for the PS4 :scust:
Craig has nothing to do with the game being cross gen.

Like I said y’all too stuck on that.

A games art and development priorities will dictate the visuals, more than an arbitrary last gen cutoff.