PS5 launching with no “Next gen exclusives” ******For the first Two years****

Daps
Destruction All Stars and Demon's souls are exclusives if I'm correct.
The only cross gen games confirmed so far are Spiderman MM, Horizon, and Sackboy which is disappointing
But GOW and R&C are PS5 exclusive
Wouldn't be surprised if GT7 and the rest of the exclusives shown at the first event e.g. Little Devil Inside, Stray, etc.
were also cross gen :snoop:
Sony better be done w/ cross gen for good after next year

Canon

Veteran
Daps
The only cross gen games confirmed so far are Spiderman MM, Horizon, and Sackboy which is disappointing
Wouldn't be surprised if GT7 and the rest of the exclusives shown at the first event e.g. Little Devil Inside, Stray, etc.
:hubie:no way GT7 cross gen

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm disappointed about Horizon but I will see how they upgrade it on PS5 because that footage we saw was incredible. Idk how they got it to look that good crossgen.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Ryan said he expects up to four years for the PlayStation 4′s expected life span, which makes sense considering the console’s large install base. The PlayStation 2 had a life span of about 13 years, and developers continued to support it several years after the PlayStation 3 approached its middle age.

“The PS4 community will continue to be incredibly important to us for three or four years,” Ryan said. “Many will transition to PS5, we hope if we do our job well, but tens of millions will still be engaged with the PS4.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/video-games/2020/09/16/ps5-retail-units/

:mjpls: