PS5 launching with no “Next gen exclusives” ******For the first Two years****

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
so Horizon aint coming out next year? I just checked, its projected to come out 1Q 2021. stop lying. :hhh:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
@MeachTheMonster @CodeKansas @Khalil's_Black_Excellence @O.T.I.S. @TripleAgent @MarcP @JoelB @Captain_Crunch @Mike809 @Obreh Winfrey @ball15life @DPresidential

I notice you fukking retards ducking this post :mjgrin:

I know yall fukking dumb as shyt :mjgrin:

Yall wanted to dap all them stupid ass posts from some of the dumbest posters this site has ever seen :mjgrin: Nah dont hide now :mjgrin:

But if in the future, if you ever need help shopping for something since obviously you are what we call "retarded consumers" that Sony and Microsoft prey on :mjgrin:

All you gotta do is ask

and ima say no :laff: fukk yall
You force this PC conversation like it's a fukking Wakeup now pyramid.

Ole "if you get a GPU and then get 3 other people to get a GPU" head ass.

I live being on a console. I grew up with the shyt and I'm happy where I'm at.

Cna you please go somewhere else with your Jehovah's Motherboard preaching.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Word is Forbidden West started as a PS4 game so it makes sense that it would come out on both consoles. Basically on PS5 it will be an upgraded PS4 game.

They're not going to just not put it on PS4 to satisfy fanboys and trolls :yeshrug:

I gotta say tho.. I am disappointed to hear it would also be on PS4 however the game looks so much better than the previous version. It def looks like a big upgrade

Daps
I gotta say tho.. I am disappointed to hear it would also be on PS4 however the game looks so much better than the previous version. It def looks like a big upgrade
I was disappointed at first but then I realized only 3 first party games are cross gen and Horizon did look next gen
So if the PS5 versions look like that then it isn't that bad because they look like big upgrades
It will be interesting to see how the PS4 versions look like because no way the PS4 version can look close to that

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I was disappointed at first but then I realized only 3 first party games are cross gen and Horizon did look next gen
So if the PS5 versions look like that then it isn't that bad because they look like big upgrades
It will be interesting to see how the PS4 versions look like because no way the PS4 version can look close to that

I looked deeper into it and watched all the footage and the graphics look so much better than Horizon. I mean maybe it is "held back" by the PS4 but if that is what held back is going to look like then can you imagine what not being held back will look like? :banderas:

Daps
I looked deeper into it and watched all the footage and the graphics look so much better than Horizon. I mean maybe it is "held back" by the PS4 but if that is what held back is going to look like then can you imagine what not being held back will look like? :banderas:
Ragnarok :mjlit:
Spiderman MM gameplay looked incredible too

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
This shyt is hilarity. All that dumb ass stanboy shyt only to see Sony do the same shyt.
I will always clown both consoles. Gaming nowadays is :mjlol:.
Microtransaction, :mjlol:
pay to win, :mjlol:
paying full price for unfinished games that are buggy messes that need more patches later to fix and rely on the community to fix it for free later:mjlol:
Monopolistic growth:mjlol:
Now this shyt:mjlol::mjlol:
Stan wars are entertaining though