PS5 launching with no “Next gen exclusives” ******For the first Two years****

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
These Sony nikkas were talking hella shyt bout Xbox w/ no launch titles, yet Sony doing the same shyt :mjlol:

They showed Fortnite, Demon Souls, and a title screen for GOW 5(which will be delayed to 2022) :mjlol:

I randomly went to twitter and see Xbox trending #1 and PS5 getting roasted.

@Rekkapryde and my nephew @Fatboi1 whats going on?:lupe:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What are you saying? You arent a 'fan' if you arent lined up Day 1?

Look at that launch lineup.

Most "fans" will be the hardcore day 1 enthusiasts who want new stuff at launch. this happens every single gen. Of course there will be variances but there will be people buying these consoles day 1 even with "no games".

Daps
Zero load times, better resolultion, frame rate etc.

Absolutely no reason to play exclusives on last gen hardware if I can play them in better quality

This what I’m saying.

I mean I understand if you just bought a ps4 pro recently maybe. But me, I got an OG ps4 :mjlol: shyt is begging me to retire already. So I’m def copping.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Zero load times, better resolultion, frame rate etc.

Absolutely no reason to play exclusives on last gen hardware if I can play them in better quality

Same reason I upgraded to a pro is the same reason i will upgrade to a 5
if better quality is the argument, then save your money for even a halfway decent PC :mjlol: for the 1000 in cash people looking at dropping for both consoles, you could have a gaming laptop that runs all your games vastly better anyways and save yourself a ton of money on games in the long run

the load times shyt is a joke that gets retold every single generation too....

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
This has to be the biggest takeaway.

One could just buy/build a rig, plug it in their 4K TV, get a controller, and play all the games they want at higher specs. Long term you probably end up saving money versus buying these consoles.

Not really pc games come out a lot later than consoles and if they aren't optimized which is a lot can be buggy as shyt

I like pc but better off waiting till the game is out a while and patched.. something like ff7r I couldn't wait for pc

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if better quality is the argument, then save your money for even a halfway decent PC :mjlol: for the 1000 in cash people looking at dropping for both consoles, you could have a gaming laptop that runs all your games vastly better anyways and save yourself a ton of money on games in the long run

To be fair, if someone has a library of games on PS4, the "it'll be better on PC" argument is moot since it can't play on PC. Once I sell my Pro and get a PS5, I can't transfer my games over to PC because most aren't on there.

This is only relevant to brand new non PS4 owners.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
This what I’m saying.

I mean I understand if you just bought a ps4 pro recently maybe. But me, I got an OG ps4 :mjlol: shyt is begging me to retire already. So I’m def copping.

Nah, i gotta pro and that shyt is ancient compared to the 5.

It's getting unplugged as soon as the 12th of November hits.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

PC’s ain’t getting all PlayStation exclusives and if they do it won’t be for another year or more.

And on top of that, a 1000+ pc is different than a 400 dollar system. be serious.