PS5 launching with no “Next gen exclusives” ******For the first Two years****

Daps
:yeshrug: This a big deal?

A system is a 5 year investment, I know what’s coming in the future, new god of war and HZD next year is enough for me right now. Y’all some dweebs I swear :mjlol: tryna lump PlayStation in with x box as if ps4 ain’t just lose out this generation with pure heat.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:yeshrug: This a big deal?

A system is a 5 year investment, I know what’s coming in the future, new god of war and HZD next year is enough for me right now. Y’all some dweebs I swear :mjlol: tryna lump PlayStation in with x box as if ps4 ain’t just lose out this generation with pure heat.
yes :stopitslime:

the fukk is the point of buying day one hardware to wait for cross gen games to come out on it. both consoles gonna be collecting more dust than the switch did at release

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:childplease:
Most gamers do not buy consoles at launch. If you want to pick up PS5 at launch then that's fine, but stop the:duck:.
I didn't say "most gamers", I said "fans". The "fans" aka hardcore Playstation fans will be lining up to buy a PS5 just like hardcore Xbox fans. This doesn't mean the entire user base will upgrade in November.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Bullsht aside the SX and PS5 both have an underwhelming 'true' exclusive line up that much is clear

Only difference is SX stronger, has more games available at launch, better backwards compatibility, much more storage, better forwards compatibility, better multi plat fidelity, remote play, a massively better subscription service, better aesthetics and better financing options

Yet some clown somehow somewhere despite all that info will still get suckered into pre ordering a PS5 outright :bryan:

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
They didnt necessari; cap. They just stayed quiet and let MS be the ass of jokes

Yooo....

nah they took advantage of MSFT flub and came out and said "we believe in console generations and will have exclusive games for PS5"

I remember it cuz it was a big deal on here.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
yes :stopitslime:

the fukk is the point of buying day one hardware to wait for cross gen games to come out on it. both consoles gonna be collecting more dust than the switch did at release

Zero load times, better resolultion, frame rate etc.

Absolutely no reason to play exclusives on last gen hardware if I can play them in better quality

Same reason I upgraded to a pro is the same reason i will upgrade to a 5