PS5 launching with no “Next gen exclusives” ******For the first Two years****

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
To be fair, if someone has a library of games on PS4, the "it'll be better on PC" argument is moot since it can't play on PC. Once I sell my Pro and get a PS5, I can't transfer my games over to PC because most aren't on there. This is only relevant to brand new non PS4 owners.
With the way things are going, the library transfers may be a stretch of the truth too :mjpls:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Yall said this before Wednesday too

"Better get your jokes off now :lupe:

w-w-w-wait till wednsday:gladbron::lupe:"

:mjcry:

:mjgrin: History is on our side.

Plus this negativity seems to only exist among the coli gaming incels. Everyone I know irl seems hyped for this shyt. Haven't seen one complaint about the lack of a "next generation" console exclusive anywhere but here. But again that's mainly coli incel gaming talk.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
if better quality is the argument, then save your money for even a halfway decent PC :mjlol: for the 1000 in cash people looking at dropping for both consoles, you could have a gaming laptop that runs all your games vastly better anyways and save yourself a ton of money on games in the long run

the load times shyt is a joke that gets retold every single generation too....
Nah even for $1000 you can’t build a pc that will be more powerful than these consoles.

If anything they got the hardware right this time. It’s well worth the money for the performance you will get

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
:mjgrin: History is on our side.

Plus this negativity seems to only exist among the coli gaming incels. Everyone I know irl seems hyped for this shyt. Haven't seen one complaint about the lack of a "next generation" console exclusive anywhere but here. But again that's mainly coli incel gaming talk.

Your parents being excited for you dont count my man :mjcry:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Nah even for $1000 you can’t build a pc that will be more powerful than these consoles.

If anything they got the hardware right this time. It’s well worth the money for the performance you will get

:what:
nVidia 3070 - $399
Ryzen 3700x - $300
$60 Ram 16gb
$100 case
$100 power supply

total: $960

would blow PS5 and Xbox Series X out the water :mjlol:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
PC’s ain’t getting all PlayStation exclusives and if they do it won’t be for another year or more.

And on top of that, a 1000+ pc is different than a 400 dollar system. be serious.
dead ass serious. get off the tracks of this console dependency already. they fukkin yal

motherfukkers being handed remakes of games that are generations old with a price markup talking bout "but exclusives". that is a legit scam bro. that is clapping for a scam

people can head on down to overstock.com find something for 1k on a dope sale, hop on steam and gamepass, and play a better version of whatever is on console...
:what:
nVidia 3070 - $399
Ryzen 3700x - $300
$60 Ram 16gb
$100 case
$100 power supply

total: $960

would blow PS5 and Xbox Series X out the water :mjlol:
:hubie:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
dead ass serious. get off the tracks of this console dependency already. they fukkin yal

motherfukkers being handed remakes of games that are generations old with a price markup talking bout "but exclusives". that is a legit scam bro. that is clapping for a scam

people can head on down to overstock.com find something for 1k on a dope sale, hop on steam and gamepass, and play a better version of whatever is on console...

:hubie:

I have no idea why people think PC's cost $5000 on here :mjlol: @Ciggavelli really fukked this forum up with his shyt I guess :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look how abysmal the ps4 and ps3 launch titles were, I don't know why people act brand new every time new consoles, come out, the only difference is, X box will stay that way for the next 5 years meanwhile Playstation will drop heat