PS4 Streaming To Vita LAGLESS

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You cannot be serious :laff:

1.) It was shown on stage, but nobody at Gamescom actually tried it themselves :stopitslime:
if it was this working feature, it would have been made available to the public. You already know why it wasn't if you think about it. Will you accept the truth tho?

2.) You either got it confused, or you ignored what I said. I know how it works, 3cepts seem to be confused.
If a game has PSeye functionality of any kind, it will not have remote play. Thats it
Right now, you guys are thinking to yourselves "I don't even like the Kinect I never used, so I won't miss shyt"
Reality is Kinect is changing how games are made. And plenty of games moving foward will have Kinect like features meaning remote play will be something rarely used. Some of you will be pissed a game even has PS eye functionality. While others will be mad when it doesn't. All the top games are already using Kinect.
BF4, Madden, 2K, COD. Remote play or not to remote play???
Sony doesn't give a shyt because remote play isn't gonna work properly anyway :manny:

You already know Internet is gonna be a no-go.
As for Intranet, well you was bragging about your old outdated Bluetooth :laff:
Wifi Direct would have made this work flawlessly (Tru Story)
You still laughing now bruh bruh :gladbron:

:heh: You got to be trolling or getting paid by Microsoft. Or probably both :patrice:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Even for the cloud?

Yes even for the cloud. Although you'll be sending much less data

Most home connections can meet that requirement, most public wifi/cellular data connections can not.

Add in the fact that you'd need both your home and wifi connection to be flawless for remote play, it doesn't sound like it will be a reality for a lot of people. Sony knows this but they'd rather mislead you and let you find out on your own:manny:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Most home connections can meet that requirement, most public wifi/cellular data connections can not.

Add in the fact that you'd need both your home and wifi connection to be flawless for remote play, it doesn't sound like it will be a reality for a lot of people. Sony knows this but they'd rather mislead you and let you find out on your own:manny:
Oh you mean like PSP remote play :leon:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:mindblown:What the Hell I explained all this. Reread what I typed. I thought you went to Georgia tech?

" Most have home isp's have fairly low uplink speeds compared to their download speeds. So you have a bandwidth issues right there " :leostare:

You acting like it won't be lagless with a good home network, that is what I called you out on :duck: on.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
" Most have home isp's have fairly low uplink speeds compared to their download speeds. So you have a bandwidth issues right there " :leostare:

You acting like it won't be lagless with a good home network, that is what I called you out on :duck: on.
And what I said is true. As I said you can't take one part of my post without taking all of it. Lets just say you have awesome home internet. You still have to deal the internet you are hooked to away from home. I can almost guarantee you a public network such most work/school/bussiness networks will have some sort of QOS system in place if not bandwidth constrained if a lot of people are connected to it.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
And what I said is true. As I said you can't take one part of my post without taking all of it. Lets just say you have awesome home internet. You still have to deal the internet you are hooked to away from home. I can almost guarantee you a public network such most work/school/bussiness networks will have some sort of QOS system in place if not bandwidth constrained if a lot of people are connected to it.

I know what you saying....my thing is that an intranet at home connection should have ZERO issues with bandwidth since it's not communicating with the outside world.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:ohhh: Why does it have to be flawless?? I can't enjoy remote play on less than flawless connection? I don't mind a stutter or hiccup here and there. I mean I've played laggy games on XBL and they didn't ruin my enjoyment of the game and this was through wired ethernet.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I know what you saying....my thing is that an intranet at home connection should have ZERO issues with bandwidth since it's not communicating with the outside world.
And I said that in previous posts that it should work ok at home.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
And I said that in previous posts that it should work ok at home.

:leostare: ... so why the comment about bandwidth talking about home connection remote play.... :leostare:

Anyway,
I do agree that remote play outside of your home network has lots of limiting factors. But if you do have a spot or means where those factors don't come into play, you can eat WELL with remote play on the Vita.

CeoKazuoHirai

Pure Domination over our Competitors
Daps
Reppin
SIE
I can assure you that this will work as seamlessly as possible this holiday season when the Playstation 4 next generation console lasts.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:ohhh: Why does it have to be flawless?? I can't enjoy remote play on less than flawless connection? I don't mind a stutter or hiccup here and there. I mean I've played laggy games on XBL and they didn't ruin my enjoyment of the game and this was through wired ethernet.

Laggy over wifi would actually be a good thing. And you'd need two damn there flawless connections to do that. Have you ever used gaikai or onlive to stream games before? Those are laggy playing older games and that's a best case scenario using just your home connection.