PS4 Streaming To Vita LAGLESS

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Laggy over wifi would actually be a good thing. And you'd need two damn there flawless connections to do that. Have you ever used gaikai or onlive to stream games before? Those are laggy playing older games and that's a best case scenario using just your home connection.

at home though, you're not using an internet connection. just your local home network/intranet.

like Smooth said, outside of home and using internet is gonna be interesting.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
ib1UkayUQFl6sk.gif

:laff:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
at home though, you're not using an internet connection. just your local home network/intranet.

like Smooth said, outside of home and using internet is gonna be interesting.
Bruh, why the fukk would any grown man need to stream to a Vita in his own damn home :wtf:
nikkaz gonna be like "Nah, I don't need to use the 50+, I'm gonna stick to this lil 5in piece of shyt"
Its a fukkin gimmick that is destined to NOT work properly unless you wearing an antenna that is soldered onto a tinfoil hat :huhldup:
:krs:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Time to get furious.... :lolbron:

http://www.engadget.com/2013/09/19/hands-on-playstation-vita-2013/

"Remote Play functionality was similarly impressive. There was zero perceptible lag between PlayStation 4 on-screen action and what we were inputting on the Vita. The same sentiment applies to input directly on the Vita for the PS4 game we were playing: no lag, as if Knack were a game being played locally on the Vita. How this will play out with your own home WiFi is another question altogether, which we'll test more thoroughly when we get PlayStation 4 review units in the coming weeks. As of right now, it more than stands up to NVIDIA's Shield. If anything, it bests the Shield's streaming performance with zero hitches while we played."

:mjpls:
Time to get furious he said :wow:

If you got positive post in here then surely xcloud and gamepass are fantastic ideas in your opinion :banderas:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This is an old thread too, but I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of hating on xcloud when those same haters was all in on this :francis:

No vita necessary, you can play on your phone and it'll actually work.
It has to be lagfree to be adopted by the masses.
I doubt it’ll be lagfree for MS but I’ll be on board playing if they prove me wrong. :stop:TBC...

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
It has to be lagfree to be adopted by the masses.
I doubt it’ll be lagfree for MS but I’ll be on board playing if they prove me wrong. :stop:TBC...
It's lag free in my house, and I expect the same experience once my phone is 5g. Right now on 4G I'm comfortable playing anything that isn't twitch heavy. And in reality I don't wanna play twitch heavy games on a small screen anyway so I'm not mad. But I do love tekken. Let me put it this way. It's much better than dreamcast :francis:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
It's lag free in my house, and I expect the same experience once my phone is 5g. Right now on 4G I'm comfortable playing anything that isn't twitch heavy. And in reality I don't wanna play twitch heavy games on a small screen anyway so I'm not mad. But I do love tekken. Let me put it this way. It's much better than dreamcast :francis:
So you can stream xb1 games right now to your phone or laptop? (Genuine question...I haven’t kept up with whatever streaming is going on. I haven’t seen anyone nail it yet so it hasn’t interested me enough to try again)

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
So you can stream xb1 games right now to your phone or laptop? (Genuine question...I haven’t kept up with whatever streaming is going on. I haven’t seen anyone nail it yet so it hasn’t interested me enough to try again)

Xcloud betas been around for a few months now and fully launches in Sept. I dont think you can stream to laptop only mobile, but I may be mistaken

Stadia made me a believer in game streaming although I haven’t played shyt since I beat RDR2 on it :skip:. But real talk it’s gonna be a major player next gen (streaming in general, maybe not so much Stadia :pachaha:)

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Been doing it for months, they have games on there to test and most end up in gamepass afterwards. Xbox streaming app, I'm pretty sure it's PC and mobile if you're in the preview.