PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Breh how you have that nice ass Tv but not watching Leo in the Reveant in HDR 4K glory or The Martian or Deadpool :wow:

All blu Ray content matters brehs

I'll wait till it streams or I download a 4K rip. Worst case is I do a comeup shuffle for a standalone.

I watch substantially more 4k content streaming than on disk, so the "need" for a UHD player for me isn't really that pressing.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I'll wait till it streams or I download a 4K rip. Worst case is I do a comeup shuffle for a standalone.

I watch substantially more 4k content streaming than on disk, so the "need" for a UHD player for me isn't really that pressing.

Breh streaming ain't the same as the actual disc breh point blank period

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Streaming vs disc when it comes to the same movie isn't that big of a difference in 4K honestly. And this is coming from someone who can watch 4K movies directly from VUDU on his TV as well as owning the same movie on blu-ray. Disc will always win but the bitrate is so high on UHD that the difference won't be substantial.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That Scorpio is gonna start the new gen off. Watch. It just doesnt make sense to stick it wit this current gen that late in the game imo.
It's not enough. 6TF is really not that big. especially the CPU most likely still being Jaguars.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Anyone who can finally get their PS4 Pro to work :sas2:

The real 4K experience can be found on the Xbox One S. :sas1:
Scorpio season gonna have ya'll talking about story lines and game play instead of P's and FPS' again.:bryan:
Ya'll already threw movies in the bushes because you can't play 4K blu rays. :youngsabo:
Your low key xbox stanning distubs me.

Don't know why you care either way. Any console you buy is an ornament in your house. Something to just hold down your entertainment center. WHERE YOU BE AT? :mindblown:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
That Scorpio is gonna start the new gen off. Watch. It just doesnt make sense to stick it wit this current gen that late in the game imo.
I honestly think by the time that shyt drops sony will be announcing a new console.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Next time I catch you playing monopoly on Playstation I might have to descend upon you. Disloyalty to sony is cause for Rekt
:wtb:Monopoly?
I been playing PSVR nonstop my man.
Check my activity. You got me on your friends list.
RevSincere
I been on that driveclub VR and Batman VR heavy.