PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Never sell anything on eBay if you can avoid it. 90% of the time whatever the buyer says goes on eBay. If a buyer wants to scam you they will. Last thing I sold on eBay was an expensive Yamaha soundbar I shipped in 2 boxes. The guy got the soundbar and said the remote didn't work when it did. He forced a return through eBay for item not as described and eBay forced me to refund him without even listening to my message to them about it. The item was returned to me not at all in the condition I shipped it to him in. The subwoofer didn't work and the speakers were blown out on it.

my saving grace was that I shipped the item in 2 boxes and when eBay forced the return they only created one label. he printed the same label twice and put it on both boxes. I pointed that out to eBay because I only got one box in the mail back and they credited me my money back to my PayPal. A few days later the other box came and that's how I found out the item no longer worked at all.

Sure I had to pay return shipping but things could have ended much worse.

so when you find your sucker on eBay and they then decided to go out on Black Friday and cop an new PS4 and force a return on yours by saying it doesn't work have fun with that.
:whoa: chill breh.. you might very well be correct.. i wasn't trying to say you're wrong at all. some people will fukk you over. it's happened to me before too

i might have to check out craigslist as well.

all i was saying is, if you bundle it up right, you might be getting a ps4 for pro for $100-150 bucks.. whatever you sell it for is going to a shytload better than rapestop or any other retail store

you do have to be careful on ebay though.. mark no returns and verified sellers and pay very close attention to the details of what you purchase. but never never never take your shyt to a store

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
ngVCW0y.jpg

:lupe:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:whoa: chill breh.. you might very well be correct.. i wasn't trying to say you're wrong at all. some people will fukk you over. it's happened to me before too

i might have to check out craigslist as well.

all i was saying is, if you bundle it up right, you might be getting a ps4 for pro for $100-150 bucks.. whatever you sell it for is going to a shytload better than rapestop or any other retail store

you do have to be careful on ebay though.. mark no returns and verified sellers and pay very close attention to the details of what you purchase. but never never never take your shyt to a store
there's no such thing as no returns on eBay anymore and there hasn't been for years. with eBay's money back guarantee any buyer can force a return for simply saying the item wasn't as described even if they lie about that and there's nothing you can do to stop them.

You could sell me a PS4 for $500 today and when I get it I can find out they will be on sale for $250 on BF and decide I want my money back and if you don't accept returns I can just lie to eBay and say your item didn't work properly and eBay will force you to do a return. PayPal will pull the money from your account and you'll have to pay return shipping on your item.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just put my PS4 up on Ebay, it says i'm guaranteed $217. I figure after fees it'll be like $200+ in my pocket. :yeshrug:
Selling shyt on eBay is like having unprotected sex with a prostitute. I used to sell stuff all the time on eBay but I had to stop cause the last few buyers have all tried to pull some BS on me. eBay is a con-artist's playground.