PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
you meant this??
http://a.co/6aCiUMR

and what the hell is a hybrid drive :ohhh:
SSHD is a regular hard drive that has a small SSD inside. The drive recognizes your patterns and starts putting your most used files and moves it over to the SSD to take advantage of the speed.

Yeah, but that's the desktop drive. Seagate actually made a 2TB laptop drive, but it sells out almost immediately when restocked.

I can't even find the page on amazon, here it is on newegg:
Seagate FireCuda Gaming SSHD 2TB SATA 6.0Gb/s 2.5" Notebooks / Laptops Internal Hard Drive ST2000LX001-Newegg.com

It is a revision on their older SSHDs which I had in the original PS4 and helped load times in some games significantly. Actually helped the xbox one a lot more because of all the fukking things Microsoft is doing in the background.

Here is a digital foundry video:

SSD will be ideal, but I don't think it's worth it at the moment because a 1TB model will cost more than half of the console itself.

Last edited:

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
My Pro was supposed to come with a free 4K sausage party movie. I took the receipt in and they told me I had to bring in the console too. screw it.

They told me that shyt too, even tried customer service online, they told me i would have to ship my console back and they would send me another one with the sausage party bluray :stopitslime:

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
Damn, got a estimated total of $377 trade in from the Xbox one , but lots of people saying it ain't even running as good as the og PS4 . Hopefully I don't regret it

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Damn, got a estimated total of $377 trade in from the Xbox one , but lots of people saying it ain't even running as good as the og PS4 . Hopefully I don't regret it

To be honest it's not worth a trade in of any system. I decided to keep my old PS4 because these stores are not offering enough for it.