PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Starting the stream... So basically, you can stream 1080p/60fps on YouTube, NOT Twitch. You cannot record your gameplay on the console while streaming in 60fps (even if you select the 720p resolution option)

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I heard that a train derailed and thats why a lot of people on the westcoast havent got their pros yet.
Didn't show up till about 8PM..

Watched a little TV with the wife before she goes to bed....just swapped out the drive for a 2TB and downloading the OS file.

Going to see how long it takes to do the ethernet transfer between the two systems.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just tried Rez and Playroom VR and they look much better on the Pro. the higher rendering makes everything much clearer and there's less pixely shimmering going on. The blur that's usually around the edge of your view of where you aren't looking seems to be gone.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Not sure how hype for a $400 box could delude you into thinking it would be on par with your 5K setup. Sorry to say but you're disappointment falls on you breh:manny:

It does. I'm hoping playing the PSVR gives some solace.
Bro. u gotta wait for a game to truly put use to it like Horizon Zero Dawn. U can't compare 1440p to 5K bro. Most PCs aint even fukkin wit ur set up. lol.

It's true. I just expected my OLED 4K with HDR 10 would push it over the edge (since my 5K doesn't have that).

Side note: LG's faux HDR looks almost the same as real HDR. That really speaks to LG's quality. :wow:

:patrice: I'll take that pro off your hands at reduced price of course

:russ: if I give it to anybody, it's gonna be to my brother.

I'm still hoping the upgrade to PSVR games makes it worth it

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:comeon:

I've tried that on the OG a while back and at first it did, but didn't last. Basically, I couldn't even stream from my console without it looking like complete shyt. I don't know why the shyt spikes around like it does, but if I can't natively stream on the Pro, I'll be highly disappointed

works fine and I got comcast too. :mjpls:

OpenDNS >>>>> Comcast DNS

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Streaming Error telling me my speeds aren't fast enough to stream when I have 90 down and 10 up.

Straight up bullshyt

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It does. I'm hoping playing the PSVR gives some solace.

It's true. I just expected my OLED 4K with HDR 10 would push it over the edge (since my 5K doesn't have that).

Side note: LG's faux HDR looks almost the same as real HDR. That really speaks to LG's quality. :wow:

:russ: if I give it to anybody, it's gonna be to my brother.

I'm still hoping the upgrade to PSVR games makes it worth it
U tried Infamous yet?? Ratchet? ROTR?

Last edited: