Can u adjust the hdmi signal format

IMG_0713.jpg

Some tvs u may have to change so u get 4K or hdr
This...on our TVs he needs to plug it into HDMI 5

He needs the 2.2 cable also

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Brehs im using the HDMI that came with that ps PRO, connected that shyt on the hdmi5 port and when i booted it up the resolution was higher the 1080 pm, everything was smooth until i updated the ps4... after it reset the signal never came back on. And the only way to see it now is if i connect the ps4 to another port (the other ports only support 30hz and has so many jaggies and some input lag)

So thats why im mad af. Didnt buy a pro to play it on my 4k tv only for it to display fuking 1080 with jaggies everwhere fukcing hell

illadope

きんが
Daps
Brehs im using the HDMI that came with that ps PRO, connected that shyt on the hdmi5 port and when i booted it up the resolution was higher the 1080 pm, everything was smooth until i updated the ps4... after it reset the signal never came back on. And the only way to see it now is if i connect the ps4 to another port (the other ports only support 30hz and has so many jaggies and some input lag)

So thats why im mad af. Didnt buy a pro to play it on my 4k tv only for it to display fuking 1080 with jaggies everwhere fukcing hell

breh restart your ps4 in safe mode and you should be able to select the output to 2160 or whatever the fukk it is

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I feel ya frustration breh. We gone help you figure it out. We just making sure all the boxes checked

illadope

きんが
Daps
But it doesnt even display the signal on my tv:mjcry:

Only shows if i plug it onto the 30hz hdmi ports:mjcry:

I dont deserve this:mjcry:

Breh youre not listening. Try it out first before crying. I dont have a ps4 pro but im sure to get into safe mode is the same. Use the cable you got with your ps4 pro and hook it into port 5 then turn it on and hold the power button until you hear a second beep. It should pop up all big and should ask options for resolution sizes and shyt.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Kamikaze Revy

Just did the factory reset and still no signal... disconected and plugged it back in the ps3 and there we go with the signal...

Is my ps4pro broken? Dude at gamestop asked if i wanted the warranty i said no now im fuked

You cant make this shyt up...

:wow: i feel this dude's pain