PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Bruhs yall fuking clowning

Im telling you shyt FUKED MY HDMI5 port the one that supports the motherfuuking 4k at over 60hz

The other ports only go upto 1080 shyts a joke

Lets get serious

This not funny i payed thys shyt out my pocket fornit not to work you all kidding rn
The only loss you might be able to cut at this point is to return the PS4 Pro and buy a new tv if you're 100% its the actual tv and not something you have set incorrectly.
Did you do the obvious things?
Shut off the tv.
Shut off the PS4.
Factory reset everything.
Leave everything unplugged for a few minutes.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Ain't this a b*tch, Amazon just sent me a $20 off code for COD IW for purchasing the Pro...:dwillhuh:...I already bought that sh*t :stopitslime:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruhs yall fuking clowning

Im telling you shyt FUKED MY HDMI5 port the one that supports the motherfuuking 4k at over 60hz

The other ports only go upto 1080 shyts a joke

Lets get serious

This not funny i payed thys shyt out my pocket fornit not to work you all kidding rn
Are you listening? check em

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
The only loss you might be able to cut at this point is to return the PS4 Pro and buy a new tv if you're 100% its the actual tv and not something you have set incorrectly.
Did you do the obvious things?
Shut off the tv.
Shut off the PS4.
Factory reset everything.
Leave everything unplugged for a few minutes.
Connected my ps3 thru the port hdmi5 and it works :what:

But why the fuk is it not compatible with the pro?:what:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Connected my ps3 thru the port hdmi5 and it works :what:

But why the fuk is it not compatible with the pro?:what:
PS3 doesnt have 4K.
The signals you are trying to output to the tv are different.
If you are saying the problem is not in the settings of the ps4 pro than your problem is the tv, in which case the ps4pro will be virtually pointless unless you care about faster wifi speeds.
You said when you first plugged in the PS4 pro is was displaying 4k perfectly fine, but it stopped after the update.
Have you done a factory reset on the PS4 pro to see if you can get it to work again like it did the first time?

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Maddmike

You got the same tv i do you got the pro yet? Looks like it doesnt support the tv after the update :mjgrin::mjgrin:

You mean HDR? Breh. Trust me. I know and I am pissed!!! This is going to really piss you off:
Today I was in the store and strolled past the 2016 70 inch M series that supports HDR and it was only 399 :dwillhuh: (I brought the 60). My heart was literally like:mjcry:.

Breh I'll never buy another Vizio again

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
PS3 doesnt have 4K.
The signals you are trying to output to the tv are different.
If you are saying the problem is not in the settings of the ps4 pro than your problem is the tv, in which case the ps4pro will be virtually pointless unless you care about faster wifi speeds.
You said when you first plugged in the PS4 pro is was displaying 4k perfectly fine, but it stopped after the update.
Have you done a factory reset on the PS4 pro to see if you can get it to work again like it did the first time?
You mean HDR? Breh. Trust me. I know and I am pissed!!! This is going to really piss you off:
Today I was in the store and strolled past the 2016 70 inch M series that supports HDR and it was only 399 :dwillhuh: (I brought the 60). My heart was literally like:mjcry:.

Breh I'll never buy another Vizio again
breh im talking about the resolution it only does 1080 after the update forget 2160... bullshyt

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
@Kamikaze Revy

Just did the factory reset and still no signal... disconected and plugged it back in the ps3 and there we go with the signal...

Is my ps4pro broken? Dude at gamestop asked if i wanted the warranty i said no now im fuked

You cant make this shyt up...

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
@Kamikaze Revy

Just did the factory reset and still no signal... disconected and plugged it back in the ps3 and there we go with the signal...

Is my ps4 broken? Dude at gamestop asked if i wanted the warranty i said no now im fuked
What is your Pro set to in the video settings? It's as if it's set out of range or needs to be set for the right resolution.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
images

:francis: