PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm probably gonna go get it and test out Battlefield and see if this improvement is placebo or not.

I don't see a "pro mode" on it from just doing that initial startup campaign mission. Still downloading the multi since I bought BF1 digital :francis:

For those who are trading in their OGs towards a PRO, don't fukk up like me.... :to:

1) Deactivate your OG PS4 before trading in, I didn't :snoop:

2) Apparently if you are sharing your PS4 ID on another one (I have my account activated on my son's PS4 as the primary, with the PS4 I owned as secondary so we don't have to buy more than 1 PS Plus account), YOUR SAVES ON THE SECONDARY PS4 DO NOT AUTO UPLOAD TO THE CLOUD!!! ALL MY SINGLE PLAYER SAVES ARE fukkIN GONE!!!!

sbihph.jpg

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I don't see a "pro mode" on it from just doing that initial startup campaign mission. Still downloading the multi since I bought BF1 digital :francis:

For those who are trading in their OGs towards a PRO, don't fukk up like me.... :to:

2) Apparently if you are sharing your PS4 ID on another one (I have my account activated on my son's PS4 as the primary, with the PS4 I owned as secondary so we don't have to buy more than 1 PS Plus account), YOUR SAVES ON THE SECONDARY PS4 DO NOT AUTO UPLOAD TO THE CLOUD!!! ALL MY SINGLE PLAYER SAVES ARE fukkIN GONE!!!!

sbihph.jpg
:ohhh::sadcam::wow::dead:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

sbihph.jpg
:ufdup:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

sbihph.jpg

My god man wtf. I didn't even bother to trade my og in because I would like to transfer my saves etc... sell the PS4 street price
What is he going to compare? :what:
He had to trade in his OG PS4, all of his games except Uncharted 4 and TLOU, and his left kidney to afford the Pro.

Damn why y'all been bullying the WPOY lately :mjlol:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I tried UC4 this morning before I left out. Usually the fans on my OG PS4 start sounding like a Boeing 747 taking off but it was quiet on the Pro.

Visual wise it wasn't impressive to me. UC4 already looked good and the visuals looked hardly different to me (I tried MP which was 1080P compared to 900P). It wasn't anything night and day but it just looked slightly crisper and seemed to run stabler throughout the entire match. I guess this patch for UC4 was a quick and dirty patch. I'm sure on a 4K TV with HDR it'll be more impressive though.
You don't have a 4K TV?
Whats all this "4K :blessed:" talk been about then? :rudy:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'll give you guys a real review from the person who doesn't have a 4K TV. My reasons for upgrading are in the minority, as the streaming, wireless card upgrade and game capture features were selling points to me. I enjoy gaming in my mancave and being able to capture good quality gameplay as well. I also much rather prefer devs hit 1080p/60fps going forward and hopefully that is achieved a lot more often on the Pro.

The OG PS4 along with my capture card will move to the office and the Pro Station will be in the mancave

MidniteJay

η„‘ζ•΅
Supporter
Daps
Man, I got you when I get mine. I believe Best Buy opens around 10AM (in and hour for me) I'll try and report back for you breh.

Good lookin', breh. Bought mine off Amazon and UPS won't deliver till around 3pm-6pm where I live. Tag me when you get results. I'm gonna head to watch Hacksaw Ridge.