PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have two of same TVs set up side by side with the same game and ask people if they can pick out which is the pro version and which is the normal version
Depends on the game and the settings used for Pro mode. every game implements their own pro mode differently.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:martin:Thats why I said have the same tv and the same game to see if people can spot the difference without being told.

:snoop:

Every game is different.
If the game in comparison has HDR on it's a wrap breh. not sure what you're trying to say here.
subtly trying to concern troll the PS4 Pro again.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Uhh that framerate does look a lot more stable :patrice:

it does. I think they just can't say shyt because of their M$ marketing deal and by saying something the XB1 version gonna sound worse.

I just played my first match on CQ on the PS4 PRO. I have 90 hrs on BF1 so trust me I know very well how it looks on PS4OG(i was literally avoiding CQ because of its performance) .It is totally different game on the new console,both resolution and framerate wise.I did not trust anyone until I saw it with my own eyes.I don't know if it is 1.02 patch or the PRO itself(doubtly) but this game looks gorgeous now.This is for the people that wait for their consoles still.You are in for a ride.

Played a couple rounds of Conquest Large and had a blast. I didn't notice a single resolution drop outside of the bug that drops it for a fraction of a second and the framerate in a 64 players match was comparable to Rush or occasionally 40p Operations on the OG PS4.

Overall, this is exactly what I had hoped for. I'm very happy to finally have a console Conquest Large experience that is very playable. I hope with some more time DICE can improve the visuals outside of res and fps a bit more.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:snoop:

Every game is different.
If the game in comparison has HDR on it's a wrap breh. not sure what you're trying to say here.
subtly trying to concern troll the PS4 Pro again.
I would just like to hear objective comparisons.
I'm concerned that the increases will be barely noticeable.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would just like to hear objective comparisons.
I'm concerned that the increases will be barely noticeable.
*rolls eyes*

You wanted to hear "objective* reviews about the PSVR even though you were acting like a cynical chuck/skeptical stanley thinking everybody was just gassin.

upgrade your shyt TV and step into big boys territory.

*doesn't even have a 4K TV yet*

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
it does. I think they just can't say shyt because of their M$ marketing deal and by saying something the XB1 version gonna sound worse.
I'm hoping that's not "THE" patch though because I think DICE can do a lot more than it with this. I'm about to go out and pick it up though so I'll see for myself

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Installing the update now, will upload some speed comparison tests for the wifi after everything is set up. Shouldn't be that much longer.
:ehh:

EDIT: Actually, going to just do the transfer first and then do the speed test, be back in 50
:cape:

Last edited: