Superstar
Daps
cookie-monster-waiting.gif
How bf1 is running will determine if i pick it up today

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'm not spending $600 for a hard drive to put in a $400 console.

SATA III is bottlenecked so it's better to got with an SSHD again.

The new Seagate Firecuda seems to be the best affordable option but it's out of stock right now.

I'm gonna have to keep my PS4 Pro in the box till one is available because I don't want to go over my data limit downloading all of the games I play. fukkin' Comcast... :martin:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
SATA III is bottlenecked so it's better to got with an SSHD again.

The new Seagate Firecuda seems to be the best affordable option but it's out of stock right now.

I'm gonna have to keep my PS4 Pro in the box till one is available because I don't want to go over my data limit downloading all of the games I play. fukkin' Comcast... :martin:
I thought Comcast had a 1TB limit. That should be enough right?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I thought Comcast had a 1TB limit. That should be enough right?

I don't think so. Checked my data usage for the last 3 months and I went a little over for 1tb for each month. I'm already used a quarter of the limit this month and if I have to download everything for the PS4 Pro that's an extra 200GB I have to use :why: I think I'm just gonna eat the charge for Unlimited plan. Not slowing down on that pirate and streaming life yet. :dame:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I tried UC4 this morning before I left out. Usually the fans on my OG PS4 start sounding like a Boeing 747 taking off but it was quiet on the Pro.

Visual wise it wasn't impressive to me. UC4 already looked good and the visuals looked hardly different to me (I tried MP which was 1080P compared to 900P). It wasn't anything night and day but it just looked slightly crisper and seemed to run stabler throughout the entire match. I guess this patch for UC4 was a quick and dirty patch. I'm sure on a 4K TV with HDR it'll be more impressive though.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
cookie-monster-waiting.gif
How bf1 is running will determine if i pick it up today
I think they dropped a barebones patch just ot support the pro and give it slightly more stable fps and 1080P but didn't optimize and actually take advantage of the pro.

I suspect the Microsoft deal got them quiet. The Pro is out and there hasn't been a word about Pro support technically.