they on some
full
shyt :laugh:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I have an Xbox 360 which I am proud of...but yesterday...I went and got a PS4. :salute: It's whisper quiet and Second Son is a fun ass game. I need more games to come out tho but I'm satisfied for now.

As to these sales figures. Microsoft needs to be in RED alert mode. Like the ship is sinking mode. They need to do an IMMEDIATE price drop and take the loss NOW. Get rid of that kintec or the blu-ray disc part and start selling that shyt for 250 or 300.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have an Xbox 360 which I am proud of...but yesterday...I went and got a PS4. :salute: It's whisper quiet and Second Son is a fun ass game. I need more games to come out tho but I'm satisfied for now.

As to these sales figures. Microsoft needs to be in RED alert mode. Like the ship is sinking mode. They need to do an IMMEDIATE price drop and take the loss NOW. Get rid of that kintec or the blu-ray disc part and start selling that shyt for 250 or 300.
Try some of those digital games. They're pretty nice :obama:.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
:wow:

Thats the only reason why I'm on the fence about leaving xbox, all my nikkas in ny got the xb1:to:
Get an XB1. No sense in getting a system that you don't have real life friends on. Just know that you'll be hustling backwards. :skip:

Agreed. I was going to tell him to get a PS4 but if he wants to play with his friends and they have XB1 then he should get the Xbox.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:merchant:

they on some
full
shyt :laugh:

You being a car guy, look at it as two cars, one is faster around the track and on the dragstrip while also being less expensive.

The PS4 would be a Nissan GTR, the X1 would be a V6 Mustang that somehow ended up with a $150,000 price tag, don't nobody really want that.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't listen to these broke boys :russ:

all the same nikkas from the 360 are gaming gloriously on Xwon..... you gonna be on a system with no games to play and no reason to have on basically

they said an xstan was going to come in here and say that...but damn the first reply:wow: and broke boys was the best execution you could say about why sony sold 7 mil:banderas: