PS4 became everything you criticized about XB1...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The big forgotten aspect is that the 360 was just a better console in terms of performance. Ps3 gave more input lag.

Now on this gen the same is true. On multiplat games, all of them have more input delay on PS4. This is really problematic and makes it so I hate playing fighters on ps4.
Its why I only play RPG like games on PS4

And once the X drops, I'm not even gonna do that anymore. I'll keep it for Sony exclusives I care about and PSVR but thats about it.

Everything is going to happen on the X from here on out

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
When you put out great exclusive games people tend to not notice these things. Xbox Live could be free and I still wouldnt buy an Xbox or Xbox X. Even PC has more current gen AAA games then Xbox this gen:dead:

@Thoughtspeak PS4 has a far bigger and better exclusive line up thats why its winning. You reading too much of that Neogaf cac talk type bullshyt if you think the botched Xbox launch is why they still loosing. Nobody cares because they reversed policy on that at the very begining. If they waited several months or a year to change sure, but thats not the case here. Nobody I know even thought the Xbox could not play used games, even at launch. Xbox fanboys point to this as an excuse. Its such bullshyt. It needs more better AAA exclusives. PlayStation the only publisher putting out constant single player AAA games that are actually good. None of the publishers except maybe Rockstar can fukk with them. This is why I see PlayStation dominating for the forseable future. Microsoft will never beat the Japanese at this console shyt. Sony and Nintendo laughing all the way to the bank posting they biggest profits ever right now.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"But where's the games?"
Isn't that what you tell Xbots in every thread they make?
I'm asking where are the REAL/MEANINGFUL/MUST HAVE games for PSVR?
Ya'll keep deflecting with lists. You can show me a list of 1,000 PSVR games that are scheduled to come out in the next MONTH and I'll still ask, where are the REAL GAMES at?
You can't launch a peripheral and bank on little "experience/movie" type apps.
And you're really nit picking about PSVR, when it's probably the smallest point in the entire OP.
Shoot, in the PSVR thread I gave all kinds of suggestions on what Sony could do to push the headsets.
Look at the PSP, VITA, PS TV, tell me you have confidence in Sony's side projects with a straight face. :martin:
Wow we're really doing this? You really doing the where are the REAL games thing?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The Xbox one was a colossal faliure of a console, but it's biggest problem was and is content. Nothing has changed there.

Colossal failure is a bit of a reach (no Halo :troll: ), but the lack of exclusive content is unacceptable at this point being on their 3rd console.

llt23

All Star
Daps
Its why I only play RPG like games on PS4

And once the X drops, I'm not even gonna do that anymore. I'll keep it for Sony exclusives I care about and PSVR but thats about it.

Everything is going to happen on the X from here on out

Same. Only games I played all year on PS4 are Nier, Persona and Yakuza. Everything else is PC. Console in general is lame in 2017.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
@Kamikaze Revy moving the goal post to PSVR:heh:. Its the best selling VR unit in the gaming industry and has all the VR games that are actually good. You cant slam PSVR without coming off as a hater:ufdup:. When Microsoft finally concedes Hololense is a failure and try ro copy PSVR it will be too late because by then PSVR will be synomonous with VR. PS5 will enhance currrent PSVR games even further. I expect games like No Mans Sky, Elite Dangerous, and GT Sport to receiver bigger better VR modes when PS5 drops which is why PS5 will be powerfull as fukk. Dont expect it until 2021 and by then we just might have $200 PS4 PSVR bundles flying off shelves. I can see Sony's business model formulating, they are going to fukking slay.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
If you're not getting paid to defend PS4, you're a fukking loser :dead:

Same guy that sold his PS4 to go to Japan and got his girl stolen sitting here telling us about shyt.

I have a PS4 and I have not even used it to play games. I own a PC and I see the crystal clear difference.

PS4 games are always fukking dark for no reason. The graphics were a talking point until now though.

I am still not buying the X1X yet either until I see how it runs games.

I am done listening to Coli nerds
Good grief:dead: