PS4 became everything you criticized about XB1...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
It's funny that Microsoft basically folded on everything they were criticized for. As Sony became more and more dominate they became more and more arrogant.

You got Xbox exclusives coming to the Nintendo Switch and Xbox and Switch cross platform multiplayer and Sony said no then lied about it and blamed the developers on why PlayStation games can't be played with Xbox and Switch gamers.

Sony is the Apple of the gaming space. Their objective it to create a walled garden for gamers.
:jawalrus::manny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Don't require a camera in my living room

Don't have shytty graphics

Don't require internet connection to play.

If Xbox had started the gen with Xbox x woulda been a wrap but now Sony is to far ahead on brand loyally and now another gen is in the bag.

Microsoft may as well join google. That trash system going to do nothing but bleed company funds for fun

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's funny that Microsoft basically folded on everything they were criticized for. As Sony became more and more dominate they became more and more arrogant.

You got Xbox exclusives coming to the Nintendo Switch and Xbox and Switch cross platform multiplayer and Sony said no then lied about it and blamed the developers on why PlayStation games can't be played with Xbox and Switch gamers.

Sony is the Apple of the gaming space. Their objective it to create a walled garden for gamers.
[Defense]Sony just allowed Detroit and Heavy Rain to go to PC.[/Defense]

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

If Xbox had started the gen with Xbox x woulda been a wrap but now Sony is to far ahead on brand loyally and now another gen is in the bag.

Microsoft may as well join google. That trash system going to do nothing but bleed company funds for fun
- You (and others in your home...at least your wife) take a camera(s) with a constant internet connection every where you go, including the bathroom, and your bedroom.
- The graphic differences were negligible, just like they are today for the most part.
- You've had you PS4 connected to the internet 24 hours a day since day one. You have multiple devices in your home that require an internet connection.
The things you're pointing out were never a REAL issue.
That aside, MS definitely lost this gen due to sloppy PR and falling out of touch with their core audience, and when things got hot for them, they doubled down and even acted a bit arrogant about it. They definitely should have just highlighted the games and then mentioned those other points as features. No consumer likes to be told bluntly that their product will have X and Y restrictions or requirements on it, even if those requirements are common sense.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
MS definitely lost this gen due to sloppy PR and falling out of touch with their core audience, and when things got hot for them, they doubled down and even acted a bit arrogant about it. They definitely should have just highlighted the games and then mentioned those other points as features. No consumer likes to be told bluntly that their product will have X and Y restrictions or requirements on it, even if those requirements are common sense.
This is overblown imo.

Don’t think Microsoft was ever gonna “win” the generation. Xbox has always been an America centric product and it is doing just as good if not better than 360 did in America.

PlayStation taking off the way it did outside of America has overblown these talks of Microsoft’s relative success. In America sales and popularity of the two consoles has been pretty close to what it was last gen.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
- You (and others in your home...at least your wife) take a camera(s) with a constant internet connection every where you go, including the bathroom, and your bedroom.
- The graphic differences were negligible, just like they are today for the most part.
- You've had you PS4 connected to the internet 24 hours a day since day one. You have multiple devices in your home that require an internet connection.
The things you're pointing out were never a REAL issue.
That aside, MS definitely lost this gen due to sloppy PR and falling out of touch with their core audience, and when things got hot for them, they doubled down and even acted a bit arrogant about it. They definitely should have just highlighted the games and then mentioned those other points as features. No consumer likes to be told bluntly that their product will have X and Y restrictions or requirements on it, even if those requirements are common sense.
Thats acceptable use for those devices. Microsoft was tying functionality of the system to the internet and a camera. Camera and internet are not required to use a galaxy s10 and PS4.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Thats acceptable use for those devices. Microsoft was tying functionality of the system to the internet and a camera. Camera and internet are not required to use a galaxy s10 and PS4.
Yeah...that's how they presented it...and they paid for it.
But you have to see the hypocrisy of hating on Microsoft for saying you have to have Kinect and the internet, when you walk around with a phone that has a camera and a microphone connected to the internet 24/7 and you take that into the bathroom and the bedroom without even thinking twice about it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah...that's how they presented it...and they paid for it.
But you have to see the hypocrisy of hating on Microsoft for saying you have to have Kinect and the internet, when you walk around with a phone that has a camera and a microphone connected to the internet 24/7 and you take that into the bathroom and the bedroom without even thinking twice about it.
I dont see the hypocricy at all.

I don't video chat and take photographs with my gaming console. There is no need for a camera not tied to a security system to be the center piece of my living room :russ:

If a toaster had an always on internet camera tied to making toast i wouldn't buy it just because I carry a cell phone with a camera on it.

Lemme tell my wife. It's ok if I blast ur culo, u already getting penetrated..... :mjlit:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I dont see the hypocricy at all.

I don't video chat and take photographs with my gaming console. There is no need for a camera not tied to a security system to be the center piece of my living room :russ:

If a toaster had an always on internet camera tied to making toast i wouldn't buy it just because I carry a cell phone with a camera on it.

Lemme tell my wife. It's ok if I blast ur culo, u already getting penetrated..... :mjlit:
Bro !!!!!!
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:
YOU

ARE

AN

IDIOT !!!!!!
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Daps

:ohhh:
Microsoft had a real opportunity to gain even more market share over Sony at the beginning but hubris was their downfall just how hubris was Sony's downfall (at first) with their $600 PS3.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
There’s probably a more appropriate thread for this but is anyone in Sony customer service clocked in right now able to help me?
@Rekkapryde @Fatboi1 @Cladyclad @Grand Conde

Can anyone explain to me why the hell Final Fantasy 7, 9, X, X2, and 12 can be downloaded and played on XBOX ONE but PS4 cannot do backwards compatibility for ps1 and ps2?

What in the blue blazes is Sony smoking allowing this to fly with no response at all? You telling me they have no way at all of letting you pop in the disc as verification of ownership and letting you download the title digitally to the PS4? Yo @winb83 was right. Sony is 100% Apple. They say screw everyone else, our consumers will play in our limited ecosystem and they will not only love it, but they will pay a premium for it and defend it against all common sense.

@MeachTheMonster @PS4 @DPresidential
Have a seat with popcorn somewhere close.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
There’s probably a more appropriate thread for this but is anyone in Sony customer service clocked in right now able to help me?
@Rekkapryde @Fatboi1 @Cladyclad @Grand Conde

Can anyone explain to me why the hell Final Fantasy 7, 9, X, X2, and 12 can be downloaded and played on XBOX ONE but PS4 cannot do backwards compatibility for ps1 and ps2?

What in the blue blazes is Sony smoking allowing this to fly with no response at all? You telling me they have no way at all of letting you pop in the disc as verification of ownership and letting you download the title digitally to the PS4? Yo @winb83 was right. Sony is 100% Apple. They say screw everyone else, our consumers will play in our limited ecosystem and they will not only love it, but they will pay a premium for it and defend it against all common sense.

@MeachTheMonster @PS4 @DPresidential
Have a seat with popcorn somewhere close.
:mjlol:

Idgaf