PS4 became everything you criticized about XB1...

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You know the meaningful games on PSVR have been too few and far in between.
Sony isn't championing PSVR like they should. Go to a store and see how many PSVR games you see on the shelf. You know I like PSVR a lot, but come on. You can't believe that Sony is really handling it the way they should be.
Feeling burned with that PSVR purchase ehh? Should have bought a PC VR unit. That unit gets games regularly and VR is still not that enjoyable to me. Plus it’s way too real and you can hurt yourself if you aren’t paying attention.

M$ s actually focused on providing gamers with a solid and affordable piece of tech.

Xbox One x is a console gamers dream and should be anticipated by all TRUE gamers. Most sony stans are recluses that have a perverse obsession with Japanese culture, hence their emotional attachment to the PlayStation brand

Neogaf was a huge site FULL of Sony Fanboys and we all see what became of that fukked up forum.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you want something with a considerable gaming library, PC/PS4 are at the top of your list, then Switch/3DS, then X-Box at the bottom. Simple as that. I'm an OG gamer, I want a big selection of games because I play a lot of different types of games so an x-box just won't cut it. I'll get a Switch next year and that'll be enough for another 4-5 years. I can get Ori and Cuphead on Steam, what do I need an x-box for?

And I'm like 99% sure the vast majority of stuff the OP mentioned is irrelevant to brehs that started gaming with a SNES or PS1 or gameboy or whatever. :yeshrug:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Feeling burned with that PSVR purchase ehh? Should have bought a PC VR unit. That unit gets games regularly and VR is still not that enjoyable to me. Plus it’s way too real and you can hurt yourself if you aren’t paying attention.

M$ s actually focused on providing gamers with a solid and affordable piece of tech.

Xbox One x is a console gamers dream and should be anticipated by all TRUE gamers. Most sony stans are recluses that have a perverse obsession with Japanese culture, hence their emotional attachment to the PlayStation brand

Neogaf was a huge site FULL of Sony Fanboys and we all see what became of that fukked up forum.
Nah. I enjoy my PSVR very much and play it often. I just don’t have faith in Sony when it comes to their long term commitment to their peripherals. I’m also pissed at them for removing features that made them undeniably the best in the past. That’s just me though, and these stans will agree that I don’t speak for them.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Man it’s like y’all nikkas love torturing y’allselves arguing over this dumb shyt. But a new shiny toy is out so what else should I expect. One X is the console to get if u wanna play multiplats on the most powerful console. PS4 Pro is the console to get if u wanna play the best exclusive gaming lineup. Owning both dead’s all this bullshyt. I’m back on my PC shyt heavy so none of this shyt matters to me. Not sure if I even need to get the One X considering I can play all the games on my PC which is far more powerful. And I have a Pro for its exclusives. Honestly I think Microsoft made a mistake fusing that PC and Xbox shyt if they was gonna turn around and bring out the One X. It literally made it almost pointless for me to have one as much as I wanna get one.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Man it’s like y’all nikkas love torturing y’allselves arguing over this dumb shyt. But a new shiny toy is out so what else should I expect. One X is the console to get if u wanna play multiplats on the most powerful console. PS4 Pro is the console to get if u wanna play the best exclusive gaming lineup. Owning both dead’s all this bullshyt. I’m back on my PC shyt heavy so none of this shyt matters to me. Not sure if I even need to get the One X considering I can play all the games on my PC which is far more powerful. And I have a Pro for its exclusives. Honestly I think Microsoft made a mistake fusing that PC and Xbox shyt if they was gonna turn around and bring out the One X. It literally made it almost pointless for me to have one as much as I wanna get one.
Says the argument is dumb....joins in on the argument. :mjgrin:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Nobody will bring up that we’ve never seen Microsoft or Sony release ‘upgraded consoles’ in the way with the S, X and Pro?

I feel played because when they marketed the PS4 and Xbox One, I was sold.

Now.. I need to buy new versions of these consoles to REALLY enjoy gaming to the maximum!

??????????
:gucci:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Nobody will bring up that we’ve never seen Microsoft or Sony release ‘upgraded consoles’ in the way with the S, X and Pro?

I feel played because when they marketed the PS4 and Xbox One, I was sold.

Now.. I need to buy new versions of these consoles to REALLY enjoy gaming to the maximum!

??????????
:gucci:
Breh, consoles are always considered underpowered within the first year or two. They are allowing those who have to have better graphics get better graphics without dealing with the PC platform