Ps vue costs almost as much as cable. :dahell:

818star

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Ps vue was good but with no Lakers or Dodgers network I had to leave.

Paying 190 for cable/internet.

=(

Sleepy Walker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
I had Vue but cancelled it today because Spectrum would've jacked my internet up had I cancelled my cable. If I cancelled my cable, Vue and my internet would've been $130, I was already paying $119 for that triple play trash so I just went up a cable tier and now pay $130.

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you got in on sling early when it was new & people weren't fukking wit it, you got grandfathered into alot of dope shyt for just 20 bucks...espnS included. It has changed alot but still light years ahead of traditional cable as far as value is concerned

Im anticipating net neutrality to hit shyt like this hard...hope im wrong

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just signed up for DirecTV now. Not bad so far. I end up coming out about $70/month ahead on what I was paying for internet/TV, and get the channels I care about most. I think for most people, of you stack everything up, the actual TV package itself costs eougjly the same as most streaming services, but you aren't getting gouged on basically unavoidable equipment charges. With my provider, I was paying 27.50 in extra fees just to have one fukking DVR. shyt is ridiculous.