Ps vue costs almost as much as cable. :dahell:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I've said this in a couple of threads but nikkas act like I was lying. Add your internet bill (no cable) plus a streaming service like DirectTV, PSVue, Sling, etc, and you're right back at cable package prices.Yeah, that $99 for cable & internet is only for 2 years but when the promotion is over you just demand a new promotion or switch to the competitor and get their promotion for 2 years. This shyt aint rocket science.

Nope,not true

Sling TV =25 bucks with sports package
Internet = 50 1025 GB a month I've only use 350 max and that's trying

Now I stream all my nba games and watch movies and TV shows on my streaming sites on my playstation 4

Everything else I screen mirror thru my tablet on mobdro.

There's no way in hell I can get all of the content thur cable for 75 dollars a month

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Nope,not true

Now I stream all my nba games and watch movies and TV shows on my streaming sites on my playstation 4

There's no way in hell I can get all of the content thur cable for 75 dollars a month
I said above that it will work for some people in certain situations. My kids alone eat through 1025GB so even your internet plan can't work for people with families. shyt, depending on the month I download 500GB in games alone But again, $99 cable promotion is $24 more than what you're talking about so no hiccups with streams, 3 boxes free, and Kodi on the side...

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I said above that it will work for some people in certain situations. My kids alone eat through 1025GB so even your internet plan can't work for people with families. shyt, depending on the month I download 500GB in games alone But again, $99 cable promotion is $24 more than what you're talking about so no hiccups with streams, 3 boxes free, and Kodi on the side...

How you know If I have kids or not

Regardless, it's cheaper than having traditional cable in my eyes

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
How you know If I have kids or not

Regardless, it's cheaper than having traditional cable in my eyes
In your eyes, or in real life, on paper? Obviously you and your kids don't stream like that if you can live with a data cap...

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
In your eyes, or in real life, on paper? Obviously you and your kids don't stream like that if you can live with a data cap...

1092 is enough for me and mine. I've said this several times

We get the bills

75 total

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What does 35-45 per month get you from a cable company?

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With all the Wi-Fi available around town, a savvy person would figure out how to piggyback for free. So in conclusion, I now pay $0.00 for internet and stream everything also for free. Sports? Reddit is your go to. The Xbox or PC can handle all streams from there.

I cannot give away my trade secrets but I will drop a clue... Tracy-McGrady :merchant:

you a broke boy :francis:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
What does 35-45 per month get you from a cable company?
Nowhere near as much as streaming services. I get HBO and a shyt load of channels from DirecTV Now that I did not with Spectrum.

Also, you get to watch it at multiple locations simply by logging in without hassle. It was a no brainer for me

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Nope,not true

People in here lying and shyt :mjlol:

The amount of content I get now is much more than I was before and paying LESS

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Why pay for HBO, showtime, Starz, nba league pass, NFL red zone when there's high quality HD streams and sites out there.

Yall nikkas lying like @LÍQUIDO said. No way yall getting all that content for 75 dollars

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nowhere near as much as streaming services. I get HBO and a shyt load of channels from DirecTV Now that I did not with Spectrum.

Also, you get to watch it at multiple locations simply by logging in without hassle. It was a no brainer for me
I've had Vue for almost a year. The interface is clean... especially on PS4. I have access to HBO Go through my parent's log in so I didn't need that. But for what these services are offering, I'm curious if the cable companies are offering the same for 35-45 bucks.

And I also take advantage of not having to be tied to boxes for each TV that I want to watch my content on.

With PSVue, I can stream to every TV in my house from my phone with my Chromecasts. I don't have to pay a fee for an HD box on every TV like these companies force you to do. I also don't have to jump and skip around promotions every year or 6 months. All I need is internet from my ISP, fukk everything else

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
you a broke boy :francis:
Because I figured out how to get Cable for free? That saves on the $50 a month I used to pay :umad:

The internet provides all, that's all I'm gonna say. All you dudes since the days of newsgroups jump thru unnecessary hoops imo...
Why pay for HBO, showtime, Starz, nba league pass, NFL red zone when there's high quality HD streams and sites out there.

Yall nikkas lying like @LÍQUIDO said. No way yall getting all that content for 75 dollars
You easily can, the deal is you gotta have internet right? Usually that's where the cable company comes into the equation. Depending on where you live determines the starting price. I can get internet for as cheap as 39.99 in dc, in Virginia they wanted $60 minimum where I lived. But you could bundle package deal for $79.99 and get Cable and phone. Streaming is cool but not BETTER than watching live. But the point is if you have cable then you can explore the options you taking about. If you don't bundle tho they will cap AND throttle you. Well, I'm Virginia Cox did that, Comcast in the city is slower but no throttling. All this will factor differently depending on where you live.

Now if there was only a way to bypass...

:jbhmm:

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Quality wise I say Vue and youtube TV were the best with Hulu Tv being by far the worst. I've run through all the services. Never paid a cent. Just always do the trails for 7 to 14 days when I need to watch the NBA playoffs or College bowl games in HD. Other than than I'm on netflix or kodi.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Now these nikkas charging sales tax :martin:.

Ima try to see if I can go a tier down on the wifi cuz I fux with Vue mainly for NBA/DVR... But this shyt definitely getting up there. Sales tax more so about principalities :birdman: