Ps vue costs almost as much as cable. :dahell:

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
With all the Wi-Fi available around town, a savvy person would figure out how to piggyback for free. So in conclusion, I now pay $0.00 for internet and stream everything also for free. Sports? Reddit is your go to. The Xbox or PC can handle all streams from there.

I cannot give away my trade secrets but I will drop a clue... Tracy-McGrady :merchant:
PM me you wisdom. This VUE shyt is trash:feedme:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
With all the Wi-Fi available around town, a savvy person would figure out how to piggyback for free. So in conclusion, I now pay $0.00 for internet and stream everything also for free. Sports? Reddit is your go to. The Xbox or PC can handle all streams from there.

I cannot give away my trade secrets but I will drop a clue... Tracy-McGrady :merchant:
Stop stealing your neighbors Wi-Fi breh

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Exactly. Honestly, we all got duped when you think about it. The concept of streaming should have been a platform which matches the interest of folks (anime=anime crowd, sports= sports crowd, movie= moviegoers). Now it just seems like we are getting milked out the ass due to companies putting out their own streaming services, thus if you want to enjoy a complete package you got to subbed to like 5 services because companies are fukking greedy. It's getting to the point where folks are going to get dikked regardless on if they want to cut the cord or just rely on cable, unless they do other means to getting entertainment:sas2:.
Games are going that way too.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Games are going that way too.

Yep. The more things change, the more they stay the same. No different from back in the days where they had the whole "Only On Nintendo" and "Genesis Does" stuff, but nowadays it's ten times worse because its out of spite to get folks to cop about 5 friggin consoles, when back in the day it was all about what suited your interest. It doesn't make no damn sense to cop a game that has "exclusive" content for a different console despite it being on almost every console.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Stop stealing your neighbors Wi-Fi breh

I did that shyt during my bum days and got shytted on by my computer instructor because I gloated about the shyt:mjgrin:. I'm all like "yeah I use my neighbors wifi for my PSP", dude was like ":gucci:I hope the dude doesn't find out with your bum ass"

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I did that shyt during my bum days and got shytted on by my computer instructor because I gloated about the shyt:mjgrin:. I'm all like "yeah I use my neighbors wifi for my PSP", dude was like ":gucci:I hope the dude doesn't find out with your bum ass"
He probably doesn’t know his neighbors steal his:mjgrin:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Exactly. Honestly, we all got duped when you think about it. The concept of streaming should have been a platform which matches the interest of folks (anime=anime crowd, sports= sports crowd, movie= moviegoers). Now it just seems like we are getting milked out the ass due to companies putting out their own streaming services, thus if you want to enjoy a complete package you got to subbed to like 5 services because companies are fukking greedy. It's getting to the point where folks are going to get dikked regardless on if they want to cut the cord or just rely on cable, unless they do other means to getting entertainment:sas2:.

best thing would be an ala cart service where you can pick changes (say 1 dollar for local, 3 dollar for sports, 2 for anything in between, 5 for premium) and you build your own package.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
For all the bytching people do about cable, pretty much every live OTT streaming service plus internet is gonna be the same price more or less as a cable/iinternet promo bundle package.... The biggest advantage is no commitment
Naw breh, I'm using my uncle's 3rd streaming account with no lag whatsoever (that I'll admit to) and I'm about to re-up on another service for cheap (because I know what I have won't last regardless)

Cut the cord brehs :blessed:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I've tried PS Vue. I didn't like it. Didn't have a problem with the service but I think it's overpriced for what I'm interested in. Sling TV and Direct TV Now are better for my interests, but even then not enough for me to be a regular subscriber. I just take the free months whenever I get them. We need a company that will let you build your own bundle--if I only want 6 channels, let me have 6 channels and charge me accordingly. Stuff like that. I don't need the 25-30 channels that the starter bundles give you. TV isn't that serious to me which is why I haven't had any type of regular cable/OTT service for over 2 years now.

For all the bytching people do about cable, pretty much every live OTT streaming service plus internet is gonna be the same price more or less as a cable/iinternet promo bundle package.... The biggest advantage is no commitment

There are companies that will try to lock you into a cable TV/internet contract? :hhh: I've never experienced that. But I do agree with you on the rest as far as pricing goes.