Ps vue costs almost as much as cable. :dahell:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
tried all of them, directvNow is the best bang for your buck. the $35 doesnt look like a promo tho, its the real price

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I use YouTube TV. They got most of what I want, minus the history channel...

I might try directTV Now though :jbhmm:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I've said this in a couple of threads but nikkas act like I was lying. Add your internet bill (no cable) plus a streaming service like DirectTV, PSVue, Sling, etc, and you're right back at cable package prices.Yeah, that $99 for cable & internet is only for 2 years but when the promotion is over you just demand a new promotion or switch to the competitor and get their promotion for 2 years. This shyt aint rocket science.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I've said this in a couple of threads but nikkas act like I was lying. Add your internet bill (no cable) plus a streaming service like DirectTV, PSVue, Sling, etc, and you're right back at cable package prices.Yeah, that $99 for cable & internet is only for 2 years but when the promotion is over you just demand a new promotion or switch to the competitor and get their promotion for 2 years. This shyt aint rocket science.
Not all areas offer competition. Usually Rural areas and "The Hood" will be bound by whoever in the area. in VA where I lived, had 4 choices. IN DC, just Comcast unless you go with a lesser known service.. but even those don't do "The Hood" :francis:

Now, if there was a way to bypass.. I hear Comcast/cox be having wifi hotspots like, everywhere :merchant:
What would my nikka Tracey McGrady know about that? That is all I am privy to say. But the internet can be really cheap if you can holla at that guy...

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Not all areas offer competition. Usually Rural areas and "The Hood" will be bound by whoever in the area. in VA where I lived, had 4 choices. IN DC, just Comcast unless you go with a lesser known service.. but even those don't do "The Hood" :francis:

Now, if there was a way to bypass.. I hear Comcast/cox be having wifi hotspots like, everywhere :merchant:
What would my nikka Tracey McGrady know about that? That is all I am privy to say. But the internet can be really cheap if you can holla at that guy...
Well, if somebody is in that rare situation where they are stuck with one provider then yeah, internet + SlingTV (best streaming option). Otherwise, you're beating yourself with this streaming services

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. Honestly, we all got duped when you think about it. The concept of streaming should have been a platform which matches the interest of folks (anime=anime crowd, sports= sports crowd, movie= moviegoers). Now it just seems like we are getting milked out the ass due to companies putting out their own streaming services, thus if you want to enjoy a complete package you got to subbed to like 5 services because companies are fukking greedy. It's getting to the point where folks are going to get dikked regardless on if they want to cut the cord or just rely on cable, unless they do other means to getting entertainment:sas2:.

it's just more convenient for me to have my fios package i got the gigabyte internet hbo and showtime with a bunch of channels with 3 boxes for 160 a month...i'm fine with that...if I had to subsribe separately through streaming and still have the internet I don't think I would be saving much and I know my tv won't go out cuz of possible streaming issues