Ps vue costs almost as much as cable. :dahell:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I had Vue for a while and it was aight. I then tried the Hulu service but the guide was trash. Now I’m on Slingtv and it’s :ehh:

I wanted to like Sling but the lag, buffering, and glitches killed my love for the service:mjcry:. Such a shame because it has Travel and Tribecta which YouTube TV don't have:francis:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Does it lag when watching live sports
With all the Wi-Fi available around town, a savvy person would figure out how to piggyback for free. So in conclusion, I now pay $0.00 for internet and stream everything also for free. Sports? Reddit is your go to. The Xbox or PC can handle all streams from there.

I cannot give away my trade secrets but I will drop a clue... Tracy-McGrady :merchant:

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
PS vue. Good concept. Badly executed on pricing. But nether the less. It’s a great feature for people without cable tv

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
For all the bytching people do about cable, pretty much every live OTT streaming service plus internet is gonna be the same price more or less as a cable/iinternet promo bundle package.... The biggest advantage is no commitment

Exactly. Honestly, we all got duped when you think about it. The concept of streaming should have been a platform which matches the interest of folks (anime=anime crowd, sports= sports crowd, movie= moviegoers). Now it just seems like we are getting milked out the ass due to companies putting out their own streaming services, thus if you want to enjoy a complete package you got to subbed to like 5 services because companies are fukking greedy. It's getting to the point where folks are going to get dikked regardless on if they want to cut the cord or just rely on cable, unless they do other means to getting entertainment:sas2:.