Prove Your Life is Worse than Mine (FINAL UPDATE: Official Smiley Added)

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I agree with @Oldhead, all the " :beli: im black my life automatically way worse" is just so feminine and catty. bytch like. You have no pride in yourself?

Anyway @Seedzington, go to the gym and get some gains, go out talk to people, have fun lifes too short. People out there with missing limbs and they are still doing it :ufdup:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Admittedly though I've had way too many doses of heroin, crack, pcp, whatever. You name it ive taken too much, at least everything but heroin, weed, and mescaline or LSD once a year is in the past.

Started methadone again today so hopefully I can add heroin to the list of shyt I used to abuse.
:mindblown: Why in The fukk? I don't understand. People be wylin' the fukk out. You need to detox your body asap. It's absorbed so many unnecessary toxins from drugs. You'll be healthy if you want to be but you'll have to be disciplined.

15 years old. Almost died brehs. Should probably be dead. Would be better off.

:stopitslime:

Woke up in the middle of the night with the worst pain in my gut that I've ever experienced.

tumblr_inline_nnfjvfYl6i1rtwj6r_500.gif

That pain was your soul escaping your body.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Update:

So now I failed to mention this before, but the reason I was out wandering Florida aimlessly earlier, was because I'd gotten into an argument with my girl. I've decided to spend the night at my mothers house, who lives with my sister. The only positive to this is that my mom is a hairdresser, so I got my shyt trimmed. However, my fading hairline even more noticeable now...

ffoWReJ.jpg

Yeah I know I'm skinny as fukk. Probably not eating enough. Probably gonna die off soon. Famished as fukk.

:deadmanny:

Worse is that my mom's television isn't even HD compatible. Well the Tv is, but her cable box isn't HD compatible, and now she asking me all these questions about that. So obnoxious. It's 2016 mom, figure it out.

FkeAzCO.jpg

Meanwhile, my tv is a Samsung 55' curved LED smart tv. So I go from that to this junk. Fukkin Woat-Life brehs.

And now I gotta sleep on this thing.

08lqa3r.jpg

It's a fukkin couch brehs.

A couch.

giphy.gif
No dis but i know for a fact i can beat you up

rosie93

Somewhere in Osaka
Daps
Update:

So now I failed to mention this before, but the reason I was out wandering Florida aimlessly earlier, was because I'd gotten into an argument with my girl. I've decided to spend the night at my mothers house, who lives with my sister. The only positive to this is that my mom is a hairdresser, so I got my shyt trimmed. However, my fading hairline even more noticeable now...

ffoWReJ.jpg

Yeah I know I'm skinny as fukk. Probably not eating enough. Probably gonna die off soon. Famished as fukk.

:deadmanny:

Worse is that my mom's television isn't even HD compatible. Well the Tv is, but her cable box isn't HD compatible, and now she asking me all these questions about that. So obnoxious. It's 2016 mom, figure it out.

FkeAzCO.jpg

Meanwhile, my tv is a Samsung 55' curved LED smart tv. So I go from that to this junk. Fukkin Woat-Life brehs.

And now I gotta sleep on this thing.

08lqa3r.jpg

It's a fukkin couch brehs.

A couch.

giphy.gif
you are a white guy, you already have half of the black women in the world finding for you. All you are missing are gains.
My friend all you need to do is go to some retail store, buy whey protein and start lifting at your gym. Start with the main lifts (bench press, squat, deadlift,Overhead press, barbell row, dils, and pull ups, chin ups, bicep curls and abdominals). Just because you are skinNY doesnt mean that you can't make gains it just means that you aren't eating enough. Also, as a swhole white guy black women will be easy as fukk doe you sadly. Trust me.

AlwaysLurkin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy that I remember your face from another forum and that was like 7 years ago...time flying :sadcam:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
this thread seems pretty jocular so idk but the shyt you're complaining about is :mjlol:.
  • having money and a vehicle to go to the movies but your friends already saw it
  • having to watch TV on something smaller than a 55 inch TV for a couple nights
  • having a place where people will hold you down and let you stay there when you're going through something
jeez you need to write a book, this is all so stressful :francis:.