Prove Your Life is Worse than Mine (FINAL UPDATE: Official Smiley Added)

Seedz

Hate White People
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just realized that in today's update I said I was EATING women's deodorant.

:skip:

Yeah, that is not the case. I am hungry, but I will eat cereal. I meant to say wearing...

:whoa:

Seedz

Hate White People
Daps
Reppin
NULL
c5dQWtB.jpg

Guess who is all out of windshield wiper fluid?

This guy.

CKondomsuCK

Banned
Daps
you are a white guy, you already have half of the black women in the world finding for you. All you are missing are gains.
My friend all you need to do is go to some retail store, buy whey protein and start lifting at your gym. Start with the main lifts (bench press, squat, deadlift,Overhead press, barbell row, dils, and pull ups, chin ups, bicep curls and abdominals). Just because you are skinNY doesnt mean that you can't make gains it just means that you aren't eating enough. Also, as a swhole white guy black women will be easy as fukk doe you sadly. Trust me.

:wow::takedat::salute:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I live in Gainesville, am trying to come off heroin, just got out of jail and unless I can pay my restitution and monitoring fees by the end of the month I'm looking at 9 mire months. Friend just died from a DUI last night, hitting a light pole in my neighborhood (saw that scene driving my girl into work this morning).....

Life's hard Breh, what makes you a man is if you can KIM or if you just lay down like a bytch.
Is H as good as people say it is? They say it's like God is massaging you, and it's the best feeling ever.

CKondomsuCK

Banned
Daps
I was never ashamed of my body but I've known ur existence since the ic n never knew til now that u were as frail as u are..I type like I talk which is fucced up but that's neither here nor there but the fact remains u on here complaining bout shyt thats trivial just like a mayonnaise boy.

mayo boi :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
What is this posting style?!?!

:mindblown:

Why you just randomly hitting enter on the keyboard mid sentence?? You making my day worse breh.

I'm in recovery as well breh. Best of luck.

Damn I used to have no conscience when it came to Internet fukkery, but now I got a soft spot. Over here breaking character and shyt.

:mjcry:
:mjlol::russ::pachaha: :dead:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I have a stint in my kidney that I'm going to have to pull out in a couple of days.:whoo: I've been dealing with this painful uncomfortable string that's hanging out of my dikk for the past two weeks, and I've been pissing out blood and chunks of flesh everyday :mjcry:
my dykk hurts just reading this :scust:

toomanydoses

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in Florida
Depends on why you take it. I have known ppl where in severe physical pain and they said the freedom from the pain allowed them to feel other emotions and empathy again.
I started to emotionally drop out and it et me do that.
EIf I was to be poetic like when you were a child and your mom tucked you back in after a nightmare, that feeling of relief is comparable cause everything was alright in that Moment a.
Physically it feels very similar to a 45 min intense orgasm

@CainsControl

Last edited:

Seedz

Hate White People
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I mad up with my girl. I'm back home with my real television, not that sorry ass tv i tortured myself watching last night.

kK1MxJB.jpg

And that's all well and good, until I find out my girl copped a 3,000 dollar Louis Vuitton purse. Brehs, my xbox 360 has been on the fritz for months and I been needing an Xbox one, and she gets this thing?

78COmYv.jpg

I swear it's like I can't win in this life. Not to mention she gets these fly ass Prada shades that I would honestly love to wear, but I'm not allowed because I look too goofy in them.

GMtqT2g.jpg

BVrrVsk.jpg

My small ass head. A small ass head, connected to a horrible ass person, living a horrible ass life.

:sadbron:

Last edited:

CKondomsuCK

Banned
Daps
So I mad up with my girl. I'm back home with my real television, not that sorry ass tv i tortured myself watching last night.

kK1MxJB.jpg

And that's all well and good, until I find out my girl copped a 3,000 dollar Louis Vuitton purse. Brehs, my xbox 360 has been on the fritz for months and I been needing an Xbox one, and she gets this thing?

78COmYv.jpg

I swear it's like I can't win in this life. Not to mention she gets these fly ass Prada shades that I would honestly love to wear, but I'm not allowed because I look too goofy in them.

GMtqT2g.jpg

My small ass head. A small ass head, connected to a horrible ass person, living a horrible ass life.

:sadbron:

did u go to catholic school to u CAC:feedme::feedme::feedme:

Seedz

Hate White People
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@charmander I need your opinion on some of this stuff. How can I improve my life?

I know you were poster of the year one time. Impart your wisdom on me.

:blessed: