Prove Your Life is Worse than Mine (FINAL UPDATE: Official Smiley Added)

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Update:

So now I failed to mention this before, but the reason I was out wandering Florida aimlessly earlier, was because I'd gotten into an argument with my girl. I've decided to spend the night at my mothers house, who lives with my sister. The only positive to this is that my mom is a hairdresser, so I got my shyt trimmed. However, my fading hairline even more noticeable now...

ffoWReJ.jpg

Yeah I know I'm skinny as fukk. Probably not eating enough. Probably gonna die off soon. Famished as fukk.

:deadmanny:

Worse is that my mom's television isn't even HD compatible. Well the Tv is, but her cable box isn't HD compatible, and now she asking me all these questions about that. So obnoxious. It's 2016 mom, figure it out.

FkeAzCO.jpg

Meanwhile, my tv is a Samsung 55' curved LED smart tv. So I go from that to this junk. Fukkin Woat-Life brehs.

And now I gotta sleep on this thing.

08lqa3r.jpg

It's a fukkin couch brehs.

A couch.

giphy.gif
That's what u look like 4 real?????? I walked outside to discover my car had been towed but the way u look ....Yuh yo life worse den mine.....

Seedz

Hate White People
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow so it seems the majority of people's advice is to go to the gym. Are y'all forgetting, I HAVE A FUKKIN BRACE ON MY WRIST?! I can't lift nothing doggies.

That racist "you going to jail anyway no matter what you say" facial expression

@Seedzington u from ic right???

I always thought you were light skinned :leon:

Yes, and wow. I've never had anyone think that. Awesome!

:blessed:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I could never make a thread like this because I know even if im going through some shyt someone out there has got it way worse than me. Stop acting like a bytch, I still love you tho.

Seedz

Hate White People
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Update:
Last night was rough. Hardly got any sleep. It was cold and the blankets were basically sheets so I had to use like 3 of them. Scust. Not to mention I like sleeping in the pitch black, and that was NOT the fukkin case. I had to go out of my way to make adjustments.

gk5p3QJ.jpg

So now this morning took a shower, got out and realized I have no change of clothes to wear. I have an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting I need to catch, so no time to go home and change. What a pointless shower #WasteMyTime2016 brehs. Guess what else? I'm now eating women's deodorant. Secret... Shhhhh! It's a fukkin secret that I'm basically doing what a fakkit would do y'all.

ZDm2SyY.jpg

Surprise, I'm still skinny.

xkkINcj.jpg

So I walk down to my car, now smelling like a female, and what do I find? Some nice fellow in the apartment complex (oh yeah, did I mention.. I'm not even staying at a house LMFAO) decides to give me some advice.

Yh7SX2l.jpg

Apparently I was over the line a bit. Today started off great.

:camby:

Seedz

Hate White People
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your movie theatre has assigned seating?

I can't believe I didn't mention that yesterday. That is not the theater I normally go to, but I couldn't believe it. What a Fukkin inconvenience.

:martin:

When the dude pulled up the screen and told me to pick a seat from the highlighted area, and I saw that 97% was highlighted, I actually laughed out loud because I thought he was just kidding with me.

KMzYj.gif

Seedz

Hate White People
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what u look like 4 real?????? I walked outside to discover my car had been towed but the way u look ....Yuh yo life worse den mine.....

Weren't you just in here talking about how you used to be a 170 beer bellied slob who was ashamed of their body? Now you become beautiful and want to pick on the sorry sacks of crap like myself? This can't be life. How quickly we forget.

:ufdup:

The only saving grace for me so far is that I don't type like you. Or should I say "yuh".

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't believe I didn't mention that yesterday. That is not the theater I normally go to, but I couldn't believe it. What a Fukkin inconvenience.

:martin:

When the dude pulled up the screen and told me to pick a seat from the highlighted area, and I saw that 97% was highlighted, I actually laughed out loud because I thought he was just kidding with me.

KMzYj.gif
I would have been SO mad lmao!!

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Weren't you just in here talking about how you used to be a 170 beer bellied slob who was ashamed of their body? Now you become beautiful and want to pick on the sorry sacks of crap like myself? This can't be life. How quickly we forget.

:ufdup:

The only saving grace for me so far is that I don't type like you. Or should I say "yuh".
I was never ashamed of my body but I've known ur existence since the ic n never knew til now that u were as frail as u are..I type like I talk which is fucced up but that's neither here nor there but the fact remains u on here complaining bout shyt thats trivial just like a mayonnaise boy.