Protein Pasta

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
counting and cutting any specific macro nutrient will naturally lead to less calories consumed

actually fat is the most calorie dense macro nutrient so your strategy would have even more drastic results by cutting out fat

that doesn't make it the best overall approach

in the end all you did was cut calories to get results, which can be achieved by cutting one macro nutrient or any combination of all 3.

so again, all in all you've really said nothing
maybe to you

but all i know is when i started counting carbs and keepin em under 35g a day, i got big time results :yeshrug: and thats all that matters

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
maybe to you

but all i know is when i started counting carbs and keepin em under 35g a day, i got big time results :yeshrug: and thats all that matters
no, you're missing the point.

it's not a "to me" thing.

it's a scientific fact.

ultimately all you did was cut calories to get results. you just happened to cut them by cutting carbs.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
no, you're missing the point.

it's not a "to me" thing.

it's a scientific fact.

ultimately all you did was cut calories to get results. you just happened to cut them by cutting carbs.
i said that bruh we agreeing lol
when i count carbs and keep it under 35g a day u ultimately will also cut carbs, but i dont track that

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
:yeshrug: counting carbs + less carbs is naturally gonna lead to less calories and usually healthier eating

i saw more progress in a month than i did in several months once i learned about how its cRbs u really gotta watch
How you get there is on the individual but stop with nonsense that carbs are not healthy or that not eating carbs is healthier. It’s simply not true.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
How you get there is on the individual but stop with nonsense that carbs are not healthy or that not eating carbs is healthier. It’s simply not true.
all i know is less carbs equals weight loss

if that aint healthy iono what is

sometimes u gotta keep shyt simple

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Everybody doesn’t need to lose weight. Stop generalizing solely based on what worked for you.
never said they do
talkin bout the avg person tryna figure out how to drop weight

its wayyy easier to count to 35 than it is to account for and count to 2000 2500 etc

plus it makes u realize what u shouldnt be eating

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
never said they do
talkin bout the avg person tryna figure out how to drop weight

its wayyy easier to count to 35 than it is to account for and count to 2000 2500 etc

plus it makes u realize what u shouldnt be eating

But you aren’t entirely correct. Some people like to train in ways that aren’t sustainable on 35 grams of carbs.

Bottom line is that no particular food is unhealthy and simply avoiding carbs isn’t healthy or always optimal. Like you shouldn’t be giving that advice as gospel.

Last edited:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
But you aren’t entirely correct. Some people like to train in ways that aren’t sustainable on 35 grams of carbs.

Bottom line is that no particular food is unhealthy and simply avoiding carbs isn’t healthy or always optimal. Like you shouldn’t be giving that advice as gospel.
hey i do 3 cheal meals a week :blessed: still works