Protein Pasta

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Will pick up on my next stop. Target has really stepped their grocery game up. Some of the stuff I was getting at Whole Foods are at Target now

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
so you've kept your caloric intake exactly the same and simply replaced calories from carbs w calories from protein/fat? :jbhmm:
imma keep it simple:
what i find is if a person counts their carbs and keeps it under 35g a day, naturally ur gonna eat less calories..

so thats why i tell folks dont count calories count ur carbs

its easier to track and also u will naturally realize that u cant eat 90% of the shyt from
before if u track carbs

but if u track calories, u can eat 100g carbs easy

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
imma keep it simple:
what i find is if a person counts their carbs and keeps it under 35g a day, naturally ur gonna eat less calories..

so thats why i tell folks dont count calories count ur carbs

its easier to track and also u will naturally realize that u cant eat 90% of the shyt from
before if u track carbs

but if u track calories, u can eat 100g carbs easy
that's nice and all but you didn't answer my question.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
makes sense if you try not to think about it :ehh:
:yeshrug: counting carbs + less carbs is naturally gonna lead to less calories and usually healthier eating

i saw more progress in a month than i did in several months once i learned about how its cRbs u really gotta watch

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: counting carbs + less carbs is naturally gonna lead to less calories and usually healthier eating

i saw more progress in a month than i did in several months once i learned about how its cRbs u really gotta watch
counting and cutting any specific macro nutrient will naturally lead to less calories consumed

actually fat is the most calorie dense macro nutrient so your strategy would have even more drastic results by cutting out fat

that doesn't make it the best overall approach

in the end all you did was cut calories to get results, which can be achieved by cutting one macro nutrient or any combination of all 3.

so again, all in all you've really said nothing