Prostitution is this out in the open in LA?

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
I had a feeling it was number 1.

I could never exploit another person like that, that's just me tho. Besides, I just like to look :hubie:

What's up with number 2 tho???? They on some :mjpls::mjpls: ?
Yeah I follow thousands of people on Instagram and a few of them are Californian prostitutes that openly discuss their lifestyle on Instagram live. I’ve heard prostitutes of all races including the black ones say they don’t sell p*ssy to black men.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yeah I follow thousands of people on Instagram and a few of them are Californian prostitutes that openly discuss their lifestyle on Instagram live. I’ve heard prostitutes of all races including the black ones say they don’t sell p*ssy to black men.

Cold world.

We gotta deal with racism from White collar, Blue collar and now dikk collars?

giphy.gif

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Poor attempt at dap fishing. What the fukk else are hookers supposed to dressed like bruh :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

They're not meant to be the aspirational template for some women, especially those that are supposed to be representing black women on a global level

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Speaking of models my wife (rip) had graduated from Barbizon Modeling and Acting School - Let Your Star Shine! and was on her way. She told me she met Naomi Sims at a party in NYC and the set was weird AF.

She also told me her big sister (my sister-in-law & we still keep in touch) told her there will be no hoes/models in their family and was seriously ready to give her a beat down about the issue. 😂
Anyway S.P. and wifey met up in our early 20s and jumped the broom. 😀

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do people always act like good looks and prostitution are somehow mutually exclusively? That's like saying I don't know why she's working as a chef in a restaurant, she's a really good cook.

Men think good looking women should be using their looks for something else, the weird thing is when good looking women do just that men complain :mjlol:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Fig is one of the biggest well known blades in the country...

All blue state cities got blades and open air drug markets...Lawmakers in these cities want to keep all hoes, tricks and addicts in one place to mask the severity of these problems...So they have designated areas where the police let them conduct their business...

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
That’s quite genius actually. Let Fig hold that rep and keep them from migrating to other areas.

I honestly don’t understand why Atlanta didn’t do the same. Now we got degenerates all over. 10 years ago the fukkery stayed in The Bluff and on Fulton Industrial. Since they “cleaned up” those areas, now all the bullshyt is scattered about.

Should’ve just left Pittsburgh and the Westside alone. Kept all the bullshyt contained.
Fig been the blade for decades, when they decriminalized it Fig effectively became Hamsterdam... it also keeps them from loitering too far down fig and interacting with tourists.

it'd be ineffective to attempt to drive traffic away from Fig and to places like Main,Broadway,San Pedro cause they'd be walking and doing nothing but burning calories.