Prostitution is this out in the open in LA?

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They saying this is Figueroa Street in Los Angeles :ohhh:

I'm a dirtbag but I feel for this poor hoes......
giphy.gif

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Yes but they don't usually enforce it on Figueroa. If those hookers wander off into other neighborhoods they might get arrested

That’s quite genius actually. Let Fig hold that rep and keep them from migrating to other areas.

I honestly don’t understand why Atlanta didn’t do the same. Now we got degenerates all over. 10 years ago the fukkery stayed in The Bluff and on Fulton Industrial. Since they “cleaned up” those areas, now all the bullshyt is scattered about.

Should’ve just left Pittsburgh and the Westside alone. Kept all the bullshyt contained.

BangBike

N.M.B 🚲
Daps
We've all done the drive 15 mph thing just to look at the hoes :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Thing is, when they see you're Black, they turn their heads and run away. My guess is they only work with Mexicans cause they easier to manipulate.

I don't pay for box so I don't know for sure. But sure as shyt, exactly what you see these hoes doing to the drone in the video, this is what they do when you creep next to em

:bryan:

:mjpls:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is Figueroa (we call it Fig).

Extremely well known prostitute spot that's been there as long as I've been alive (born in 80s). I got called into the principal's office at Bret Harte Prep cause I called one of my classmates Queen Fig once

:lolbron:

There are hoes out in the daytime like this, yes, but you ain't seen shyt until you been there at 8pm-5am. That's a real hoe train, and some of them are legitimately some of the prettiest girls I've ever seen. Sad this the path they went down, because quite a few of them are long legged model types with ass and chest.

:francis:

It's also like this on Long Beach Blvd in Compton to Long Beach, but not to this extent. Cops pretend to do something about it, but the girls are never taken away.
Streets are filled with cars at night, no matter the time. It be 3 am, but damned near a traffic jam :mjlol:
Why do people always act like good looks and prostitution are somehow mutually exclusively? That's like saying I don't know why she's working as a chef in a restaurant, she's a really good cook.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Why do people always act like good looks and prostitution are somehow mutually exclusively? That's like saying I don't know why she's working as a chef in a restaurant, she's a really good cook.

Nikka, we ain't talking about a motherfukking chef :martin:

These is hoes in an era where you can be an e-thot. It's hustlin backwards.

As a woman, being attractive is quite literally a meal ticket in this world. Stop acting stupid-- if you have model looks, you can make money on IG, OF, Twitter, YouTube, etc. This is 2023, there are way too many ways to monetize your appearance and enough simps that will pay just to look at you.