Prostitution is this out in the open in LA?

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
One night I was out with my Hollywood friend who recognized a girl that shouldn’t be out there - took it upon himself to play vigilante and she ended up in an attempted kidnapping and he chased the vehicle down and rescued her. When the car stopped to let her out (because it was being chased down by my friend, he got out and secured her while he told me to get in the driver’s seat and continue the chase … I was like :dahell: and he was like DO IT! :damn: and so I did …. Until I got around the corner :whew:

I came back 5 minutes later like “he got away” :ohlawd:

He gathered details and chastised her game goofy “pimp” (who was crying and apologizing on the phone)

(at the time I had real pimp friends in Oakland - so I was familiar with proper protocols, despite this being a foreign world to me)

He also ran a racket where he would scope out the track and follow Uber drivers and cab drivers who pick up a girl and he would walk up on them with his camera out and shake the driver down. I saw footage of this

It was that event where I realized my friend has another side to him - this is entirely different from the entertainment media guy I knew, who shoots music videos around Los Angeles for bottom dollar - in fact, one time I stopped the Venice Beach skatepark punks from stealing his camera. I just stood there in front of their leader on some Hank Hill shyt and said without threatening anyone but remaining firm I said there’s gonna be some problems or we’re not leaving here without that camera

these events were so surreal that I wonder if he casted actors just to test me

I miss that friend, he doesn’t talk to me anymore and has yet to tell me why but I got completely excommunicated - only time this has happened in my life. I never did him wrong in any regard and since I have only spoken highly about him if ever brought up