Prostitution is this out in the open in LA?

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Fig is the most well known blade in America.

Since they decriminalized it, they're even more bold with it. the fact that dude got the drone makes it that much more entertaining.

You won't see this around Exposition Park or south towards Staples for the most part, they keep their business upwards of the 50s. But riding down Fig you can literally just make eye contact and know who's selling or not even if they're not obviously dressed like this.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Fig got the baddest hoes I ever seen. Most definitely was driving like 15mph down that bytch taking in all the sights.

Some literally do be naked.. I saw a petite brown skinned bytch with some huge titties. p*ssy just out her skirt. My meat was hard as a brick in the Burger King ordering whoppers n shyt.

Last edited:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Fig got the baddest hoes I ever seen. Most definitely was driving like 15mph down that bytch taking in all the sights.

Some literally do be naked.. I saw a petite brown skinned bytch with some huge titties. p*ssy just out her skirt. My meat was hard as a brick in the Burger King order whoppers n shyt.

We've all done the drive 15 mph thing just to look at the hoes :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Thing is, when they see you're Black, they turn their heads and run away. My guess is they only work with Mexicans cause they easier to manipulate.

I don't pay for box so I don't know for sure. But sure as shyt, exactly what you see these hoes doing to the drone in the video, this is what they do when you creep next to em

:bryan:

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
We've all done the drive 15 mph thing just to look at the hoes :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Thing is, when they see you're Black, they turn their heads and run away. My guess is they only work with Mexicans cause they easier to manipulate.

I don't pay for box so I don't know for sure. But sure as shyt, exactly what you see these hoes doing to the drone in the video, this is what they do when you creep next to em

:bryan:

I noticed that and it had me confused.

The one I saw outside the Burger King was ignoring every nikka and I even made eye contact as I was walking out and she power walked off in the other direction in an awkward manner.

I would have paid for that. Only if y’all could’ve seen how bad and small she was with those big ass tiddies. Never seen anything like it, even in Atlanta with all these females.

Last edited:

KingCairo

Pro
Daps
Our queens!!!! They dressed just like IG hoes and rappers :sas2:

I swear some of y’all weird. Comments like this confirm that some of y’all either aint real black people or you hate blks. So which one is it?

Since the beginning of time ALL people have had those that engaged in survival sex work. This is no different

:comeon:

Last edited: