PROMETHEUS Sequel Moving Forward

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:rudy: would it be racism if the engineer was exactly the same but black? or what if he was purple? the skin tone was not the same as a white man on earth obviously

considering the first man was black, they should have been black :obama:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
white people subconsciously making y'all believe some pastey white aliens created humanity

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
ehh I found the movie awesome, just great

at some point I think there's maybe an overreliance these days on verisimilitude (who would do..) at some point characters in movies being stupid just happened to have been stupid. I mean I get it but on the other hand the movie is about way more than some accidents

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The visuals and action scenes were piff

:ehh:

This. Some parts of the movie were stupid but the visuals made it hard for me not to get immersed in the story. I'd like to hear what people hated so much about the movie.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This. Some parts of the movie were stupid but the visuals made it hard for me not to get immersed in the story. I'd like to hear what people hated so much about the movie.
because it didn't answer every question it posed and had some dumb ass characters. This is that hardcore scifi shyt. People either hate it, or love it.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Just saw this two days ago. I cant say i liked it but i couldn't stop watching it for some reason.

‘Prometheus’ – ‘Alien’ Connection Explained - Page 2

went back and watched it again after reading this and i was able to connect the dots a little better. Its not the worst scifi film I've ever seen but it coulda been better. Ill be checking for part 2 just for the hell of it

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:usure: Okay, since you have it all figured out.. why did David infect that guy?

Because he asked him something along the lines of "would you do anything for knowledge"....I can't remember the exact wording, but dude basically indirectly said he was down for whatever as long as it brought about scientific knowledge. David was like :ld: and dosed him with the organism directly after that convo.

This type of shyt is deep or hard to understand? Seriously? :leostare:

The movie was trash. :yeshrug:

Fred.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
Because he asked him something along the lines of "would you do anything for knowledge"....I can't remember the exact wording, but dude basically indirectly said he was down for whatever as long as it brought about scientific knowledge. David was like :ld: and dosed him with the organism directly after that convo.

This type of shyt is deep or hard to understand? Seriously? :leostare:

The movie was trash. :yeshrug:

Fred.

but david is a robot breh, his infecting a human is 'going rogue'. He disliked the scientist he was infecting it wasn't just completely random

movie was very deep to me. it ties into a bunch of archetypical myths and questions

I mean I kinda understand the issues with the plot but saying that interactions between creators of humans, humans themselves, and the beings that humans create is "not deep" is unlikely