PROMETHEUS Sequel Moving Forward

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You think they're alone in that big ass mofukka? They prolly got some "payload" there too and they're going to the Engineers home planet :lolbron: prolly dropping some aliens out there to :eat:
And why the hell were the Engineers hating on us? :dahell: all it took was Jesus to die and they wanna kill us like dogs? :upsetfavre: Remember that nikka was sleeping for 2000 years.
That man woke up like

:lupe: Dang i overslept and forgot to destroy humanity. Even alarm clocks in the future are unreliable, friend.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
That man woke up like

:lupe: Dang i overslept and forgot to destroy humanity. Even alarm clocks in the future are unreliable, friend.
Maybe David dissed his ass on some "we now have pawgs, multicolor humans and robots :yeshrug:. :umad: we came from you and now we're better? go get that pale ass some sun :troll:" /gets impaled

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Maybe David dissed his ass on some "we now have pawgs, multicolor humans and robots :yeshrug: :umad: we came from you and now we're better? go get that pale ass some sun :troll:" /gets impaled
I think the alien was upset because he was like, wow i created you and you created this demonic filth using technosorcery, :camby: Time to put humanity in the corner for time out.

That white skin black eyed thing makes no sense. What is the adaptation that allows for a depigmented body with black eyes? Aliens are such rubbish fiction.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I think the alien was upset because he was like, wow i created you and you created this demonic filth using technosorcery, :camby: Time to put humanity in the corner for time out.

That white skin black eyed thing makes no sense. What is the adaptation that allows for a depigmented body with black eyes? Aliens are such rubbish fiction.
Some albino animals have dark eyes breh breh but even so, his eyes are not black.
1sxwyg.jpg

Interisting theories on their hate here:
http://www.prometheusforum.net/discussion/1866/the-engineers-bodyfacial-language-/p1

Can't wait for Prometheus 2 :noah:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

He wasn't mad at David for being an android, he was mad because Weyland was asking how to live forever, it completely goes against their concept of self-sacrifice to create life. Humanity was finally able to make it to that planet and that was the ambassador that they sent. The engineers were friendly and wanted us to come find them when we were technologically capable, but killing their emissary ended all that.

• Dap

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He wasn't mad at David for being an android, he was mad because Weyland was asking how to live forever, it completely goes against their concept of self-sacrifice to create life. Humanity was finally able to make it to that planet and that was the ambassador that they sent. The engineers were friendly and wanted us to come find them when we were technologically capable, but killing their emissary ended all that.
So he was going to kill Earth because of that? Im sorry but that alien sounds like he had some mental problems.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I'll still watch #2 regardless lol...

too many questions not answered though smh...

the scene with the squid and the engineer was dope as fukk.. i thought them nikkas were stronger than that loool...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
As a pure stand alone movie...prometheus was ok

As a tie in to the alien franchise...it is pretty fukking horrible...

I felt really jipped going to see it...because all the movie did really was show me the questions that I had already asked myself...instead of answering the questions...i went through about half the movie saying "yeah yeah yeah this is the question I had now show me the answer "...about halfway through it though i saw were it was going and came to feel like "the entire point of this movie is to set up another movie to answer the questions"...felt like i got ripped off

And after that horrible gimmick...no way i will go see this in theaters...cause i mean...do we really know for fact that Ridley is not going to just jerk us around again?

And...the movie sort of lost me with noomi character getting completely fukked over by fassbender character and just being like ok that's cool and "saving" him in the end...that is not something even an illogical doctor person would do...and the two guys who saw the snake alien in the water and were like "oh that is a cute snake alien come here lil buddy lets play"...when they were the exact same guys who got lost because they found the creator's body, freaked out and left...how you go from seeing a dead alien and freak out to seeing a live one slithering toward you and be like "oh cool a snake alien i want to pet it"?

Terrible editing

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dude was in hypersleep for 2000 years, nikkas on Earth were still building houses with shyt, they got mad with something doe :patrice: maybe the humans were supposed to be some type of "savior siblings" and what turned out was a small version of them? Then he looked at the :flabbynsick: Weiland and got FURIOUS? :russ:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So he was going to kill Earth because of that? Im sorry but that alien sounds like he had some mental problems.
well, one of their own sacrificed himself willingly to create us. the roman empire become corrupt and demonic so they sent an emissary to try to get things back on track to the realm of positivity and love (jesus) and they killed him. So yeah, they were about to merk our whole planet and probably start the process over from scratch. Another name for the engineers were "gardeners" thats what they do, spread life through the galaxy through their own sacrifice. Also, from what I understand, the negative intent from humans is what turned the goo into a bioweapon that caused the problems on lv223 to begin with.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
well, one of their own sacrificed himself willingly to create us. the roman empire become corrupt and demonic so they sent an emissary to try to get things back on track to the realm of positivity and love (jesus) and they killed him. So yeah, they were about to merk our whole planet and probably start the process over from scratch. Another name for the engineers were "gardeners" thats what they do, spread life through the galaxy through their own sacrifice. Also, from what I understand, the negative intent from humans is what turned the goo into a bioweapon that caused the problems on lv223 to begin with.
What were those merked engineers running from doe? :patrice: we didn't see no Alien on that ship. But we did see some green goo on them walls :merchant:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What were those merked engineers running from doe? :patrice: we didn't see no Alien on that ship. But we did see some green goo on them walls :merchant:
probably the biggest mystery to me. We did see engineer's with their chests burst open though. There was probably a xenomorph outbreak that occurred, why/how is a mystery. We do know that the black goo reacts depending on the intent of the person wielding it, thats why david was able to touch it with nothing happening, he is an android so he had no intent. Humans are "sinful" and corrupt which is why they turned into murderous zombie looking things. Maybe since the engineers were mad at us and presumably wanted to destroy earth, that negative intent is what caused the xenomorph outbreak.

• Dap