PROMETHEUS Sequel Moving Forward

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Its a movie about humans going into outer space and finding alien beings, what do you expect? :skip:
Something more believeable. Aliens i can believe but that origin story was complete rubbish as was the alien just feeling like ok i think ill go destroy earth now because you guys found me. :snoop: Embarrassing script overall.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
aliens__xenomorph_evolution_by_hellraptor-d5588ih.jpg

:ohhh:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
So what's goin down in the second movie?? because all I remember is the girl & the robot head going to a planet further out..

Don't even have any weapons :heh: I don't think they'll be taking on any mothafukkin aliens

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So what's goin down in the second movie?? because all I remember is the girl & the robot head going to a planet further out..

Don't even have any weapons :heh: I don't think they'll be taking on any mothafukkin aliens
You think they're alone in that big ass mofukka? They prolly got some "payload" there too and they're going to the Engineers home planet :lolbron: prolly dropping some aliens out there to :eat:
And why the hell were the Engineers hating on us? :dahell: all it took was Jesus to die and they wanna kill us like dogs? :upsetfavre: Remember that nikka was sleeping for 2000 years.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They fukked up big time giving him such a small role. They had an amazing cast if you think abut it, even the smallest roles had legit actors.

elba got killed in Prometheus and Pacific rim, he was clearly the best actor in both movies

i wonder if they'll try to bring him back in pacific rim if he wins a oscar for mandela, hes on the uppty up for sure

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
elba got killed in Prometheus and Pacific rim, he was clearly the best actor in both movies

i wonder if they'll try to bring him back in pacific rim if he wins a oscar for mandela, hes on the uppty up for sure
Meanwhile cacs doing shytty movies like American Hustle aka Not one Nikka in Sight getting Oscar buzz :stopitslime:
Whoever the fukk is producing Prometheus 2 better bring another A-lister, my nikka Leo Dicaprio would straight up elevate the level of this shyt :wow: and Star Wars better give Leo a look to play a major role :ufdup: