Prometheus 2 aka Alien: Covenant (Official Thread)

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody at another forum posted
a pic of the engineers on the ground looking up. And David dropping them things. So yeah dude went full WMD :skip:

Yeah, there's a bunch of photos from the movie in vanity (or entertainment) magazine, that shows both David dropping the militarized black goo and the engineers in the city looking in horror.

I imagine the stuff with shaw is more than likely a flashback that was cut from the movie but David destroying the engineers is likely in the movie.

I keep hearing rumors that David was trying to turn Shaw into a Xeno queen, which would be :mindblown::ohhh:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, there's a bunch of photos from the movie in vanity (or entertainment) magazine, that shows both David dropping the militarized black goo and the engineers in the city looking in horror.

I imagine the stuff with shaw is more than likely a flashback that was cut from the movie but David destroying the engineers is likely in the movie.

I keep hearing rumors that David was trying to turn Shaw into a Xeno queen, which would be :mindblown::ohhh:

Im guessing thats how we get introduce to the "other" beings they are at war with. Its like they pull up to the planet with the space draco and see that david already fukked them dudes up and looking like

:pachaha: