Prometheus 2 aka Alien: Covenant (Official Thread)

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I'm just wondering as to why Shaw is trusting an android who got her loved one killed off. I understand she doesn't know about it, but that part just irks me. Things aren't gonna end well for her.

Just saw a massive spoiler in one of the trailers. :skip:

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just wondering as to why Shaw is trusting an android who got her loved one killed off. I understand she doesn't know about it, but that part just irks me. Things aren't gonna end well for her.

Just saw a massive spoiler in one of the trailers. :skip:

She had no choice. They're going to another planet so I'm assuming they're traveling for months at least. She had to go cryogenic.

She'll probably end up a guinea pig but still:yeshrug:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Come one what?

Not sure why they would release all this footage. :manny:
Its a prologue. So this won't be in the movie.

I agree the top comment.
I'm thinking I'd rather have 2 hours of this instead of what I expect Covenant will be. For me, the big draw to Prometheus was in how it was set in the same universe but the egg/facehugger/xenomorph wasn't the pivoting point. Plus, there's a beautiful simplicity to having a story with just two protagonists. Especially when one of them is played by Fassbender.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its a prologue. So this won't be in the movie.

I agree the top comment.

I wanted to see Shaw and David go to the Engineer world, get some answers, drop the canisters on them, and then have the other ship arrive later. A good 30 minutes of Shaw/David would suffice. I at least want the Engineers to be fleshed out.

I still want to see this though.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
:ohhh:

the engineers planet looks alive when shaw and david got there, but judging from the covenant trailers it looks like david may fukked the world up while shaw was in cryosleep.
Yup, this is what I saw in one of the TV spots. :snoop:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I wanted to see Shaw and David go to the Engineer world, get some answers, drop the canisters on them, and then have the other ship arrive later. A good 30 minutes of Shaw/David would suffice. I at least want the Engineers to be fleshed out.

I still want to see this though.
Yea it didn't have to be the whole movie, but I have a feeling we're probably only getting about 5 to 10 mins of Prometheus stuff.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

the engineers planet looks alive when shaw and david got there, but judging from the covenant trailers it looks like david may fukked the world up while shaw was in cryosleep.

Yeah I had to watch the ending of the trailer again.. but yea
their were people down there moving around. Dude dropped them things on the engineers

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
their were people down there moving around. Dude dropped them things on the engineers

After reading that link and seeing the prologue im even more hyped. Its a prometheus sequel but calling it paradise wouldve confused the casuals so calling it alien and tossin the xenomorph will get them flockin to the theater while still telling the bigger story.

It looks like david said fukk shaw tryin to reason with these dudes and let the bombs go instead of gettin decapitated again and avenging his master weyland. It sounds like it will still follow the space jesus type story but if the engineers didnt make us that means that means they are rebelling against the real space gods and stole one of their bio weapons (xenomorphs) to destroy their newest creation, humanity, like how some of god's angels were jealous of man

peppe

Superstar
Daps
when I saw the prologue trailer I was like this is the movie I want to see, finally we get some backstory but if what some brehs are writing then :francis: also :mjlol:at david just dropping nukes and being like :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest

when I saw the prologue trailer I was like this is the movie I want to see, finally we get some backstory but if what some brehs are writing then :francis: also :mjlol:at david just dropping nukes and being like :yeshrug:
Looks like he dropped a ton of those canisters from the first movie that had that black tar shyt in it :ohhh:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Looks like he dropped a ton of those canisters from the first movie that had that black tar shyt in it :ohhh:

Somebody at another forum posted
a pic of the engineers on the ground looking up. And David dropping them things. So yeah dude went full WMD :skip: