Prometheus 2 aka Alien: Covenant (Official Thread)

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
I'm in. They already sold me a ticket but this trailer didn't work for me. It feels like Ridley is going for a different style of horror, which can work, but i prefer the atmospheric shyt from the first one. And of course it could always just be the way the trailer is cut

You want them to keep the Aliens more hidden?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You want them to keep the Aliens more hidden?

Not necessarily. I just like the tone and dread that the first movie has and the second movie maintains at points. I don't want a movie full of cheap scares is what I'm saying and you don't need to keep them hidden to avoid cheap scares. Again it could just be the trailer and he's got my money but it's just something I noticed

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
This trailer is strange in ways. I like half of it but the cliche epic shot of the chick hanging from the ship and the alien trying to head but his way in looked out of place as does mcbride.. I'm seeing it regardless.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Are they going to reveal something in one these movies? The storyline is going nowhere they just keep ending up in places with Aliens. Is that what this is now?
that's what it's always been :blessed:

i mean they revealed already how they got made.... maybe they'll answer the why... maybe they won't

at this point, i don't even care

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are they going to reveal something in one these movies? The storyline is going nowhere they just keep ending up in places with Aliens. Is that what this is now?
I just googled the definition of covenant:

covenant definition. Literally, a contract. In the Bible, an agreement between God and his people, in which God makes promises to his people and, usually, requires certain conduct from them

:yeshrug:Maybe they'll explore this idea