Project Power starring Jamie Foxx | Official Thread | Netflix (Out Now)

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I was gonna say she was spitting. Don’t get the hate.
Yeah

I just finished the movie, I liked it. I don’t get the hate at all. Even I was suspect at the writing/rapping at the beginning but it was good. The rapping eventually became irrelevant to the movie after the scene in the Vet hospital.

Overall, just like Old Guard, I liked this. It will get hate because of black stars and the location but it was good. Definitely better than bright

it was a good lil weekend movie to stream. Better than a lot of original shyt

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I liked it. The concept was so dope, I feel like you can expand on that shyt a ton. But I thought the same thing about Bright and we never heard from that shyt again. So I doubt we get a sequel

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I’m starting to feel like the people that didn’t like it came into it with high expectations and some were upset that Levitt didn’t have the lead part (:mjpls:).

Read an article where they tnoought apparently the movie was about him not even trying to acknowledge Foxx or that Levitt was actually playing a supporting role

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoyed this movie. Netflix is getting better and better at making movies. And they're starting to build original franchises. The studios are in trouble. Because Netflix is figuring out how to make 70 - 85 million dollar popcorn films, and don't spend any money on marketing which won't balloon the budgets of their movies.

The studios need to be very worried, about Netflix surpassing them.

Netflix will surpass these studios eventually these studios will need to do deals with Netflix or any other streaming to survive if they expect to do movies that are not big blockbuster movies.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
just started....random as hell dude playing Mega Man

edit: maybe not so random...I think that stage coincides with the power dude got, haha. But I gotta double check next time I play.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
i liked it. I thought everybody held it down.
I could see them doin a prequel cause im interested in the backstory and wished they would have touched on it more. but overall good flick.

only thing that really really bothered me, and it's nitpicking like a muthafukka but.....

these nikkas weren't sweatin enough! You in New Orleans I don't care what season it is you gon be glistening from sweat. And how this negro sit in a churchs chicken all day and not have one solitary grease stain on him?
Churchs a place where you walk in but glide out cause you be so greasy :pachaha:

but I fukks with this. Not a bad movie at all. almost like a small world XMen :ehh: